Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra Looking for one Vesc ! Located in France

How about this kit you have listed in the Esk8 shop , is it avalaible ? https://eu.electric-skateboard.market/product/36t-abec-pulley-kit/

Any 97mm wheels available ?

Has anyone contacted Ajay lately? We need to finish up pyaments if I am going have have to move on without him. You guys would have to end up waiting until after the Chinese holiday

@JLabs that’s not funny, he say everything was ordered except vesc and controllers. I hope you guys can arrange something, wait for Chinese new year really sucks

It really sucks it will be 23 days of delay, starts 28 January and ends 19 February :sob:

Who is left to pay? This really needs to happen before the Chinese New Year. Original payment was sent 25 days ago.

How much extra do I have to pay for shipping?

Looking at the spreadsheet ajay sent, I think it is €32.24. (people sent a bit extra for covering paypal costs)

Yes that is what I am trying to order. Has anyone heard from him?! I need to get in contact with him ASAP.

1 Like

@JLabs You guys should definately exchange phone numbers :smile:

1 Like

Ajay’s phone is broken :confused:

Internet problems, i sent the money already. Couldnt reply yesterday sorry

2 Likes

No problem, I was getting worried I tried contacting you for like 3 days

Please check the spreadsheet it saves me saying the same thing to 40 different people

@ajaynagra do you have an estimate ETA? Btw you know something about the keyway pin for the motor/pulley? i don’t want to have all the stuff and be out of game just because a such small thing. Thanks dude!!

1 Like

Made the payment with a bit extra. Hope everything works out.

I’ve send you €7,14. Am i fine now?

Money sent

I am interested. What are the exact dimensions for 10s3p and 10s4p ? width x length x thickness ? Also what’s the production time to get it into the us ?