Europe FOCBOX Round 2 - Speed Ball 20/20 Full!

Can you confirm the reception email?

Alright gentlemen - Reminder PAYMENT DUE TO ME IN 16hrs.

If payment is not sent by then I will immediately give priority to my waitlist with others willing to pay immediately. I repeat you may not be included in the buy if you don’t send payment in next 16 hrs.

Love esk8 community to death but not going to carry debt for longer than need be.

@Chigzy @capfirepants @abctheing @SilentException @Riako

So far I don’t have any payments down for any of you. If I have made a mistake please PM me. If not …show me the money!!! Seriously send it please.

love, Hunter

1 Like

I sent you PM right after I posted to add me to GB that I’ll sent the money on the last day :slight_smile: You’ll get my payment, don’t worry, just waiting on one refund.

Edit: @monkey32 PayPal sent.

1 Like

If you get one free slot after the deadline, I can send you the money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shit, too late

will you start anothe Group buy ???

@akira @notger I have a EU FOCBOX group buy on the go if you are interested…

EU FOCBOX Group Buy

1 Like

@Chigzy - no payment so I start offering to others. PM if issues.

hey @monkey32 any updates ?? :smiley: cant wait to see the focbox

Hi, do you still have any left?

20/20 means full and everyone but one has paid…I’ll let you know if that guy picks it up or not (he local)

Yep I have them all

And bringing some other goodies back to Europe as well for personal use…

Ever wonder what 40 FOCBOXs look like…??

3 Likes

I also have the packaging - all will be shipped in bubble wrap packages.

2 Likes

Knock knock, Europe is calling :-p so you need to come home now

You buy me the ticket and sure Fairbanks Alaska to Madrid Spain. I prefer first class

Join us in this group buy :wink:

@DavidBanner

I’m in the US and need it by this Wednesday)

If stateside I would check out @yummyblobs. He has had good reviews from what I’ve read.

Kevin R - Please PM me with your address

1 Like

OK listen up ladies

IF YOU PAID IN PAYPAL AND DID NOT INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND OR ADDRESS IN PAYMENT, SEND ME A PM WITH SAID INFORMATION. I WILL NOT GO HUNTING FOR YOU…I.E. YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR PRODUCT SENT IF I DO NOT HAVE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE NOTES OR IF YOU HAVE NOT PMd ME WITH YOU NAME/ADDRESS. I WAS EXPLICIT IN PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO INCLUDE AS A NOTE WITH YOUR FORUM NAME and if your forgot AN ADDRESS so I KNOW WHO IS WHO AND WHERE TO SEND YOUR GOODS!!!

Much love, Hunter

Miguel P. Please PM me with your address and full name