[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

His wife was involved with the shipping my mounts are probably in Iceland instead of Ireland

1 Like

In The meantime does anyone from Canada get their sets?

I tried to reach to him through PM & Email but without avail.

It is one thing not answering because you have really No Time or no Access to a PC or Internet but he logged in here when already question appeared but he didnā€™t gave a f* to answer these.

Now thinking that with not communicating with those people who paid for their goods and didnā€™t receive anything you can get away (with their hard earned money) without scratches?

In my opinion you are not acting in your favor. You need to live your whole life with this knowing you screwed people over.

So for f-ing sake do something, show yourself to the problem. We are still the one who would like to get this Group buy to a positive ending for all of us.

That are my 2 cents

Are those motor mounts still available? Iā€™m in the market for two mounts. Also can anyone report on the durability of those mounts?

1 Like

did you not read through this thread?

3 Likes

Bruh read before even thinking of one

1 Like

I literally said that out loud right after I read his comment I was like are you serious right now :joy:

I consider myself lucky to have actually gotten my mount from shogu

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Longboard-Motor-mount-Carbon-fiber-all-motors/152797454220?_trkparms=aid%3D777003%26algo%3DDISCL.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D41451%26meid%3Dccdaff4168ba42eb9dcad0905d54a7a3%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D272767438477&_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985

Looks like the mounts turned up somewhere? Is this a copy or someone who bought in bulk or is it something less palatable?

1 Like

hmā€¦more than 10 available.

itā€™s out of avondale az. last i remember shogu was stationed out of san diego area. could have been bouncing around. there are a number of military bases in and around avondale az. these are all just tangential connections but the fact this seller has multiple units gives me a bad feeling.

the hardware shown in the photos are definitely the shitty bullshit shogu included.

2 Likes

Thats definitely from the same production. Either someone bought in bulk or shogu is selling his remaining stock he didnĀ“t ship outā€¦

Definitely that garbage hardware like you say!

Deff seems like him, considering same render and also anti-spark being sold

If this is him than ā€¦ Man, thats ugly! This piece of sh*tā€¦

Usually Iā€™m not that easily pissed of by someone but what happened and happens here is beyond my comprehension.

I have no words for that.

In meantime: How many of you didnā€™t get the ordered Sets?

Me: 1

I never got my 2 sets.

Never got a switch.

Sent him message on eBay but no answer there either.

Nothing ever, 2 sets

Nothing here:1 full set.

1 full set never received

Wonder what handle Jayme is flying under in the forum now? Still esk8ing, still building no doubt still reading, still dishonest

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Thereā€™s like 75 typos per line in whatever that is, even the time of day is a typo. I wouldnā€™t trust a single thing on that site.

Not one word.

4 Likes

this-is-a-name-i-have-not-heard-in-a-long-time

2 Likes