[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Still also waiting on my 2 mounts (Canada). Does it really take this long to ship within north America?

Same here, also in Canada. Either the mail is real slow or he didnā€™t ship out internationally yet?

can someone tell me the distance between the centerpoints for this mount?

I think its adjustable. 60mm to 70mm. @thisguyhere correct me if im wrong.

Youā€™re probably right. Using this calculator https://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/ center distance 60mm gives belt size of 255mm center distance 70mm gives belt size of 275mm perfect midway would be 265mm, the belts that were recommended to me by @Jammeslu

2 Likes

It would be awesome if everyone who received their mounts can say on what date, and where theyā€™re located. Iā€™m still waiting for mine, and knowing date of deliveries will help me figure out if I should give up.

I received mine on 7/31, but Iā€™m in Northern California, just a half dayā€™s truck ride from where they were shipped from.

1 Like

Center distance seems to be 70mm, Ā±2mm, with arm adjustable 10mm

3 Likes

Wait do you mean it can be adjusted between 70 and 80 mm or 60 and 70 mm as I said in a previous post?

Sorry 60-70mm

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat. Please @Shogu12 get these to me.

Thanks that helps. That makes it a week past reasonable delivery window to NJ. Iā€™m not likely to receive theseā€¦ Iā€™m sure @Shogu12 means well and heā€™s put in a bunch of work on these already, but sighā€¦

I am all for giving people some space to work, but there was a commitment made. If the seller doesnā€™t see this a high priority any longer, frankly TOUGH SHIT!. The seller said he would supply the parts, 4 months later he got through this as fast as possible without giving a damn about whether he sent what was actually ordered.

This is going to be my last group buy for awhile, Iā€™ve never come out of one being totally pleased and most end up leaving me pissed off.

1 Like

Yeah :confused: two mounts to me in the UK. Not arrived yet, or not sent.

Yes, I feel the same, I was in the EU Ajaynagra GB end of 2016 and it was a nightmare. Finally got everything after 6 months, but it seems hard to improvise yourself as a tradesman/commercial manger/head of logistics/financial director in the same time, especially when you have other demanding obligations elsewhere. I would recommend any GB organizer not to put too much stress on themselves by committing on challenging delivery dates.

i oderd May 24 stil Not arrived.

Mine came today, I am in Denver, CO. Looks like it took about 16 days, the zip code is 96266 which is an APO (Armed Forces) zip code in Indonesia, which could explain the delay. Date of sale on the shipping label is 7/29/17.

@Shogu12 Your forum profile shows you were online and reading this forum just 13 hours ago. Not cool at all. I double checked and my address is clearly included with my PayPal payment. I also sent you an email with it and recently a PM on this forum with it. Thereā€™s also a PM from me with questions. With the information available I feel ripped off and Iā€™m absolutely frustrated by the way youā€™re handling this. I waited patiently with respect for your job. Youā€™re home now and Iā€™d like what I paid you for. If there was a reason they didnā€™t ship or a problem along the way you have all the information you need to contact me in at least 3 different places. It may not be fair but with my respect for people in our military comes an expectation for a higher level of conduct. With all I have to go by Iā€™m left thinking youā€™re just blowing me off along with the other members who havenā€™t received their motor mounts.

@ā€¦Everyone

Iā€™ve been participating in group buys online for a while. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s been a good 8 years since my first. Everything from electronics to car parts. This forum is by far the most tame and understanding Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™ve seen people get chewed out for not responding to messages for as little as a few days. I think itā€™s awesome that those running group buys are given that kind of understanding and trust here. However, Iā€™m frustrated by how 2 of my most recent group buys on this forum have been handled. This thread is probably where Iā€™ve been the most openly vocal about my frustration so this message is not directed solely at Shogu12. I donā€™t think Iā€™m asking for anything special or unreasonable when it comes to group buys. Just some very basic common courtesy and Iā€™m good. The simplest of responses and a brief statement saying theyā€™re going to make good is all I ask when thereā€™s a delay or issue. I get theyā€™re doing it for free and I appreciate that. I just want to not have to wonder for weeks or months at a time if Iā€™m being ripped off. 2 weeks of no communication and no responses while the organizer has been online is not ok. In my opinion if you take someones money for a group buy they should check in every 1-2 weeks for an update even if itā€™s just to say everything is on schedule. When the unexpected happens more needs to be done to let people know theyā€™re working on it and havenā€™t blown it off. Saying packages have been shipped then disappearing for weeks is not ok. Saying everyoneā€™s stuff will be here in a few days than disappearing for a month is not ok either. Neither is a week. If you want people to be understanding with you as the seller you need to be understanding of those youā€™re selling to. Some basic respect and a little thought about how most would want to be treated in similar situations and it should be all good. There will always be exceptions but is what Iā€™m saying unreasonable or too much?

Iā€™m thinking @Shogu12 is caught up in relocation and doesnā€™t have anything anymore probably apart from money/postal receipts. I paid the ā€˜own stockā€™ higher price for mounts so not a huge favour?

I have not received my two mounts yet and due to my own late night mistake I overpaid by $12 or so(paid in euros instead of dollars), sure it looks a little funny offloading the rest of the mounts & disappearing but Iā€™m guessing Jayme will jump back into this thread to resolve the issues sometime soon.

Not concerned about bolt hardware, itā€™s easily got and cheap but I would like my mounts and the extra bucks.

It is annoying when a GB organiser signs into the forum and doesnā€™t post/reply when things need to be sorted outā€¦why do people do that?

1 Like

Amen to that. Iā€™ve sent him messages, tried replying to threads, all I want is a refund due to not needing the parts. They werenā€™t shipped, so this shouldnā€™t be a problem. This whole experiance gives me a sour taste and frankly turns me off any future group buys