[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

True but it does not fit my 280kv sk3 50mm motor

Than you drill a couple extra wholes and it will fit.

Like I said if u donā€™t want it Iā€™ll buy it off you and u can get one of the 50mm ones someone else made

You want me to buy it or you donā€™t Iā€™m just offering you the chance to get refunded

Makes no difference to me :slight_smile: Was just saying he was missing more than just some bolts.

Ohh alright I getcha

No bro Iā€™m good I am just a little pissed that it took this long but it is all good

thank you bro

Anyone that doesnā€™t want theres can pm me and Iā€™ll buy it off them. Only if they have it in hand.

Or @thisguyhere any eta on how long to ship from you or if there is any left to order?

Hardware is en route, probably here in a few days.

Mounts I have now, if u want them without hardware I can ship now.

If u need hardware probably available starting next week.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take without hardware I got a homedepot next to meā€‹:joy::joy:

The agony and ecstasy of the group buy :joy:

2 Likes

You canā€™t suggest a belt length unless you also tell folks the gears used!

Going up even one tooth on either can make this not fit.

Better to note the CtC (Center to Center) distance for this mount, and then have folks go to bbman belt length calculator to get a calculated belt length estimate (has been pretty accurate for me). Now if you are using an idler gear or something - all bets are off and you just need to have a few alternate belt lengths to find the one that fits.

Just want to make sure people donā€™t blindly order belts they cannot use since they donā€™t have the same gearing setup!

2 Likes

My issue is that I didnā€™t get everything I ordered. Ill be happy to sell you the phantom parts that I did not receive :).

Anyways, I opened a PayPal claim. This is probably gonna be my last group buy for awhile, can seem to get in on one that doesnā€™t bring a shit ton of problems with it.

1 Like

I suspect he read my question right, but that is an expectation so in that case I have ordered 2 wrong sizes! Oh well, first test it out

He wrote 15/36 and since i use the same gearing I till him What i use sorry if it wasnt clear

1 Like

youā€™d be suprised how shitty their selection is, especially for metric fasteners. same with lowes.

iā€™ve had better luck with ace hardware if thereā€™s one near.

trying to find a legit source for fasteners in LA.

If you PM what you want Ill order them from manufacturing and then send them to you. I work for the largest fastener manufacturer in the US plus about 10 other countries :). That doesnā€™t mean they always have what I want, but I can usually get it off the shelf, from the retail store or from another branch within a day or 2.

damn, good to know.

the set of hardware i ordered should be delivered today but going forward iā€™ll definitely let you know.

i think my desire is to find a warehouse here locally with all kind of fasteners that i could just drop in at a momentā€™s notice without having to wait a few days for delivery.

Yeah, whos isnā€™t :slight_smile: