[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Hey I’ll probably be able to take whatever u have left over, just let me know if u want to unload the mounts while you’re gone to korea.

PM sent confirming payment.

Paid up for two sets

Not sure if you need my address or not? @Shogu12

i sent it to him in a pm, think i did so in paypal also… if i memeber correctly =)

Is there still enough for an order of two mounts and clamps with hardware?

@Shogu12 Just got the mounts. Damn dude! That was seriously fast shipping. Thanks a lot. They look awesome!!!

if there’re still any left i’ll take one full single-motor kit

Just sent payment for one mount with hardware @Shogu12

Looking to buy one. Where do they ship from? And do you have stock?

@Shogu12

When the packs arrive??

i am soooooo excitttteeddd for these!!! XD

Got nine yesterday, these are freggin sweet.

Not sure a mistake or generosity but got a third mount but ordered two. Thank you? Let me know if u want me to send one back.

Also the hardware is not properly sized but nothing a quick visit to a hardware store can’t fix.

A long wait but worth it. I prefer these over enertions. Now let’s see how they hold up to abuse.

Got my mounts yesterday (repost from other thread).

Quality looks pretty good. CF seems nice and thick/beefy.

My only gripe is the hardware supplied is not correct. @Shogu12 maybe you can help me understand what is going on here:

The carriage head bolts are too small and rotate freely (kinda defeats the purpose):

I can run to the hardware store and grab some that are correct and snug - while i’m at it i’ll get nylock nuts.

For the price i shouldn’t complain, but the hardware seems sub-par even for only 2$.

I’d have liked to seen one long stainless bolt (bottom bolt), and one shorter stainless bolt (top bolt), or even threading into the bottom of mount to avoid the necessary nut (also not nylock - so use loctite folks).

I’m glad to have them and all easily fixed issues if you have spare hardware kicking about. I have just about everything except the carriage bolts that will fit properly into the CF (otherwise it spins and you cannot tighten - defeats the purpose!).

my .02

1 Like

I apologize for the bolt although they do work. I had to improvise because usps lost the original bolts from germany.

"Dear jayme l steffen,

I regret learning of the inconvenience you have experienced.

The Postal Service is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service.

package was not yet reached orange post office.

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements. The information you have provided will be shared with management as they continue their efforts to improve service performance in your area.

Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Chris Oviedo Orange Customer Service Supervisor 714-997-1889 [email protected]"

I had to go with an american equivalent that would fit but not break the bank or delay things anymore as new screws from germany would take 4 weeks.

Also everything has shipped but I am still looking for someone to buy the rest of the sets 50 sets with hardware for 9 are left if you buy them all you pay 20$ per set shipped.

1 Like

@yummyblobs @Titoxd10001 you two wanna do a group buy for the last 50 sets?

I’m willing but $1k kinda steep to carry by myself.

1 Like

I appreciate you taking care of USPS’s screw up but I’d like to get some of the proper bolts. What is the exact specs that I should order(I tried to make out the German text…)?

I’m taking over the mounts from @Shogu12, transaction is complete.

I will be sourcing the correct hardware so if you’d like to wait a little bit, I will have them available.

Probably $3 shipped in the US for complete hardware set.

A double group buy! I love it! Count me in for 1 mount!