(EU) Groupbuy Leftover Enertion Parts - finished! THX guys

Just to be sure, price of the each item is the one in the green column?

2 Likes

Yes it is :+1:

Placed my order! :thumbsup: Thanks for doing this.

1 Like

Is the remote the winnig v2 ? Or v1? The W confused me

1 Like

Yeah I have to say it confused me too and I’m just going on the manual! I believe It’s the second incarnation as I know @onloop had some trouble with the first batch, but it’s not the new new Winning that @Jinra loves and has done a detailed review for.

I’m currently using x2 of these exact remotes and they’ve been really reliable but I know the Winnings first model got some really negative press so I can’t say for sure. I’ll do some more digging though to see if I can get a more defintive answer…

1 Like

I know this may be a noob question but i Already bought this kit from johnny,

Would Buying an extra belt be a good idea? If so would it fit For mono?

Pretty sure it is the second version if this is anything to go by:

"Note: This controller upgarded on first generation with logo. And upgraded verison has no logo. The signal is stonger now."

You’d think they’d update their picture gallery to reflect this!!

These don’t have the ‘Winning’ logo on the hand grip so I’m gonna assume that the “W2” are the second coming!

Your kit from johnny uses 15mm wide belts. Enertions belts are only 12mm or 9mm wide. They will work if they are the correct length, but you would sacrifice some torque transfer or breaking power by using smaller belts. If you are fairly light 12mm should be ok as a spare. Personally i’d source a spare 15mm wide belt.

1 Like

12mm Vs 15mm Chinese backups…

1 Like

I don’t know much about the Chinese back ups. I just buy from the guys here on the forum who have tested. I have two of johnny’s kits. Belts are good.

Unikboards has 15mm x 265mm belts in Europe. https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/courroie15/

1 Like

Yeah I had something in mind that that remote was the ”first” design so just asked to clarify

Ordered :smiley:

1 Like

HI @TarzanHBK I’m going to contact my Stralian mates and see if they can get some in their bags this winter…

1 Like

About 9 Orders so far! Keep going people! :slight_smile:

Just fixed a description mistake at the mini remote - of course it´s a remote and not a drive kit!

Just filled in the order form :+1:

1 Like

We´re starting into the weekend, so 2 days left for your order!

Can you use 12mm dual pulleys with the mount from diyelectricskateboard and caliper trucks. Or does only 9mm work? I thought since the diyelectricskateboard hardware kit uses 12mm metal pulleys it should be ok? Oh and with pulley you use a total of 3 bearings on each wheel? 2 wheel bearings and 1 pulley?

Hoping someone can help me before placing order, thanks :slight_smile:

Both 9 and 12mm need a small cutout on caliber trucks. There are a few guys here who already used two of these 12mm for a dual setup. If you search for their setups, you can compare if it fits with your mounts. Should be possible with a bit of modification, depending on what motors your have.

oh and yah. 1 Bearing in each pulley + 2 bearings in each wheel.