EU: Custom battery pack

Loocking for somone doing custom battery packs in EU. If not somone has a good alternativ ? (with bms)

Ps: OFC DIY is the best way to go, but first never did it, secodnly lack of tools and very limited time :frowning:

I know that @Tarzan, @DeathCookies and me bought parts for a spot welder. Maybe someone can help out?

At first I have to make the welder :smiley: I plan to make my own pack, but haven’t planned to make packs for others.

I am going to make some packs for others sometimes later. For now i dont have the time and need to build my parts e.g. Spot welder.

I know someone from Poland. He was willing to make a battery pack for me. If someone is interested I can give his contact details

yes please. thanks. looking for battery build in EU.

Battery builder (from Poland) can be found on Endless Sphere forum.

His username there is:

Atomek1000

Some of his battery jobs: https://goo.gl/photos/963ZPM9yt18upUer5 https://goo.gl/photos/opgdQMmqE6QQ8sVM7

You can contact him by email:

[email protected]

or write a PM on the forum:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40620

I’m sure he is able to offer batteries at very competetive price, too! Although most of his stock consists of 10A cont discharge cells with high capacity (Sanyo), I believe.

1 Like

ta thanks a million

He looks like a really solid builder… and what’s even better is that he has lots of batteries… I hope it turns out well and you manage to work out the details with him :wink:

1 Like

Sorry to reopen this thread, but again/still have the need for a battery pack. I am scared to do it randomly since i got scammed once. But checked all the DYI-part sellers or any company that came in mind. Noone sells 10s4p / 12s4p in europe… Or did I miss something ?

@michichopf I could maybe make you one lol :smiley: What cells would you like to use? And where are you located exactly?

I assume you are from Bergen, Norway?

Would you like to do the soldering yourself and just want it spot welded ?

Might be a bit hard to put it in a heatshrink at the moment…

Cells can be obtained in Eu… you just need someone to do the welding + soldering…

pm d you :slight_smile:

Are you in Bergen… or is that you surname? :joy::joy: I am in Stavanger during the week and just bought a spot welder. Maybe we can organize something. I wanted to check about air travel as it seems they have just changed the rules on Lithium batteries. i had initially planned to buy them from UK and take them with me to Norway to avoid the local state racket if I ordered them directly from Stavanger…

Well my family hence my family name is actually from Bergen (founders) but my specific family tree imigrated to switzerland some 350 years ago. so its “von Bergen” meaning “from Bergen”. So no, i live in switzerland currently :slight_smile:

Ah ok! At least you money is safe there… It will be a bit far then. I am not familiar with the legislation for the postage of batteries, but I assume it is possible as I see them flying on the forum. I can see what I can do for you, if you are not in a rush. Spot welder on its way, and I am not a professional (to say the least…).

Its fine shipping anyway I am swiss so not EU nor really europe, thats why all the stary etc are allways sold first here since we have different laws than all other :slight_smile:

Anyone doing 12s1p a123 packs with bms?

I think a123 is a bit rare on this side of world :smiley:

Even though nkon probably has them they are probably crazy expensive

9,70€ each on nkon.nl, you would pay 120 on cells alone for a 12s 2500mAh

At this point it is worth buying sony vtc6 I believe.