EU/Belgian eBoard | 149kV | 12S LiPo -- Checklist & Buildlog

I’m seriously about to cry with happiness knowing 12s 149kv @70kg is working out so amazingly. What kind of range are you getting out of it? Anywhere close to 18 miles?

@itsmikeholland, he reached about 16 miles before so with the issues sorted out 18 sounds reasonable.

@3sly haha, I do the same thing while cops are passing ! It’s just too funny to mislead them! I’m free fridayevening and saturday to possible meet up in Leuven and discuss your build and let you try out a raptor if you want. Let me know what suits you. I just have to swap my second motor to be sure my board is up spec again. And safety ofcourse. But its working atm

Sadly I’m not in leuven until the new academic year starts again. I’m currently in Knokke working. It’s funny how many of those hoverboard kids I fly by. Nobody has seen anything like this :p. I’ve passed 4 officers so far on 4 different occasions. Right now I don’t even bother to put my foot down as long as I don’t go too fast they don’t notice a thing and don’t look twice. Love this thing.

But for some reason I don’t think the battery is holding its charge as long as I thought it would. Right now I’m at 3.75V after a charge to 4.0V and just commutes later (1.5km oneway). I’ll try and measure it, it could be subjective :p.

Haha, remember their face when you run by. It’s again, worth it ! Sorry for this word for other people, but you’ve got a “dijk” fully available for you ! I’ve been in De Panne last weekend and had a great time showing people how cruZing should be done. Hahaha. Judging by your experience with your self-built board. you should definately look into a BMS and charger to handle your 3 batteries and balance them. Just my 2 cents… Anyways, happy cruzin’

Hey dude @barajabali built me badass set of 6s batteries and was very informative about specifics! I got a great service by purchasing his product, my batteries were worth every penny!

1 Like