eSkate Lights thread

Has anyone checked this product before? Quite simple and practical…

wwoooooooohhhhh those are bright man!!! would u mind to share the link or at least the brand so I can look for them?

1 Like

My bad, sorry I just noticed the link right below…

1 Like

sorry but those aren’t headlights. i think those are more as showing off, while the topic is more focused on lighting the incoming path and warning moving vehicles and pedestrians.

If u want headlights … My friends at shred lights make a lighting system

1 Like

Any light is good light … Put e-board and lights together = Magic to some people lol

Just ordered RED El Wire bro

Nice! Can’t wait to see what you do with it. I got a couple ideas I want to try…

Yeah I see… but it’s quite good at being a tail light or recognition at dark time, isn’t it?

Cool, man. Does the head light run with it’s own battery or the board’s? I would like to use the individual battery for the light itself… simple is the best.

Then just get shreadlights.

1 Like

Hey guys

I recently bought a pair of ShredLights from their website for my board. I gotta say, they are really bright for how tiny they are. I barely even notice them on my board.

10 Likes

What about these for tail lights. Has remote for turn signal, but also lazer trail from behind. Need somehting so drivers can see you at night. Also thnk they cool to have lit from behind when you pass.

$25.50 US from Aliexpress

9 Likes

Some of You probably saw my light in my trampa thread, but I’ll post it also here :stuck_out_tongue:

Bought it from here -> http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-U2-Cree-12W-900lumens-waterproof-motorcycle-light-cover/1631812620.html

It’s really bright and long range, and I’m powering from 12S as it has really wide input range (input voltage does not really affect brightness tho)

5 Likes

DQG Tiny 18650 flashlight , with a diy mount that i can completly take off board and use flashlight alone. 360 Lumens for 4hrs !

3 Likes

That board looks so high off the ground though. It must be a pain to ride

It’s not … It’s the fact that it has no concave … It’s like standing on the hood of a car lol

How did you wire this to your battery? Can u show pics?

I have made sparkless mosfet switch, same as for main power switch, except mosfet itself is smaller and mounted on ghetto-style pcb I made. You can see this switch on the left side of mounting board, above main mosfet.

2 Likes

Now I gotta figure this out

2 Likes