eSk8Tube Video thread

Vid from Mike. 2 Raptors against the Evolves. Wasnt the best morning in Melbourne today, but we had fun.

1 Like

great to see some aussie riders! bring it on!

Yeah. Mike was probably concentrating on balancing his other board on his back. The weather wasnt all that great today, but we are keen to catch up again. Non of us are video experts, but I am trying to hook up with Bostonvlogs. He has a evolve bamboo and is vlog channel.

Yeah @onloop … Where’s your home made video joy rides…not your vlogs…one for the community bro :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

ill get somthing out soon…

Father Juniper Serra Trail Mission Trails Santee, CA Another Great Place To Esk8 photos taken using iPhone 6s+ with camera app called "Pro HDR "

5 Likes

Your board sounds very quiet. Where you running FOC mode?

No FOC just running both real slow. The Evolve guys loved how the Raptors sounded like jets taking off.

Was at the Zappos Ride shop event this Saturday…they used an RC car with a camera to video … It was kinda annoying lol

Wow @Namasaki thats some sick scenery on those pics!

1 Like

haha yeah? like a regular RC car or something like that one at NAB? what were the filming? Skaters?

It looked like the same thing from NAB…yeah they had a competition this sat jumping the stairs … For $20k I woulda done it in a shopping cart lol

Oh yeah I saw some people posting that on Instagram, didn’t realize that was in Vegas!

Took the Frankenboard on it’s maiden voyage. Three wheels feels pretty stable at 40kph(25mph)+ :relaxed:

Video was shot with my new Runcam 2 fastened to my helmet with hd velcro. It was shot in 1080 at 60fps and then rendered down to 30fps. Very simple edit, raw cuts, no music.

3 Likes

Quick Monday run here in Helsinki with both of my builds :dash::snowman: Quite chilly day today!

1 Like

Sweet, i’ve ordered a Runcam 2 too. Love the video quality.

1 Like

Finally had a chance to record some vid while on the Raptor. Short but sweet. Only managed to edit on phone as computer died. Blank screen.

1 Like

Nice. I am happy with it. The picture quality is impressive for 100usd… the phone app is pretty sweet too.

2 Likes

I believe YouTube supports up to 60fps now.