Esk8 map of users

Nice! I’m alone as well ( Slovak republic - the #2 most corrupted country in the world ( yeah! ) ).

I have already changed the link in my first post. I just have used zeemaps because it was the first result for me. I did not want to spend time on finding the perfect map because i have no time atm.

(a little teaser: I / the esk8 database team will publish the database in the next days when everything works as planned)

So i like you engagement very much for finding a better map :thumbsup:

1 Like

No problem, I’m happy I could help this awesome community at least in this. Looking forward for your project. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Can someone tag me into newcastle upon tyne, uk pls? Cant figure how im supposed to add it, maybe i need to sign in or something -_-

Hi, just go to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ThkzkzXa5nLdO4Po8Bp7VSDnWGQ&usp=sharing Then, find the location you like and click the button with marker icon under the search bar. Then just click wherever you want. It will create the market for you. You can then edit and rename it, upload img etc.

I will upload a video ( tutorial ) how to do that soon.

https://youtu.be/7azoaTtRjYc

There you have it. @DeathCookies please include the video in the first post. Thanks.

Btw, about the green marker: just ignore it. It shows you the place you searched, nobody else can see it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Added to the first post :wink:

I looked at video and still can’t get a tag in Hollywood, Fl.

@IDVert3X Can you help him out?

If he is doing exactly what I did in the video, then I cant really give him any other advice, I can add the marker for him once I get on my PC.

Others have not reported any problems and added their markers without any problem, I dont know why it does not work for him :confused:

Looks like he was successful after all.

I will delete those “Point XX” once I get on my PC, someone probably created them by a mistake.

done! great idea :wink:

1 Like

Fantastic idea. I’ve been lurking the forum for a while now but finally joined and have always wondered how many others of you guys are in the UK, so this should be interesting.

Thanks for the list! Just added my marker on Google! :smiley:

1 Like

done!, goodjob

1 Like

that didn’t show up on my PC! Thanks Now I am under rodriguezjoe1 AND JOE… same guy!

No problem, I deleted duplicite entry.

1 Like

thanks thanks

Maybe a idea to convert the locations to a area close to them or something.

Not sure if that made sense, but esk8 aren’t the cheapest. You can see people their adress right on the map and you know. People with bad intentions could just look on the map and rob people. Probably won’t happen but just the idea behind it. Also privacy i guess.

1 Like

Just place your marker in the middle of the city for example, like I did. You don’t have to place it right next to your house. It’s up to you if you want to share this information.

2 Likes