Esk8.de / hellray.de

Hi!

Exactly a week ago I placed an order for a complete DIY board at esk8.de which seems to be same as hellray.de. I chose to pay via bank transfer. After I paid on Tuesday I haven´t heard anything from them, I´ve made several attempts contacting them via Email and PM here. NO ANSWERS since last Monday.

How are your former experiences with esk8.de?

Kind regards

Joel Lindgren

@esk8

Maybe they are on holliday , and forgot to write it on the page ? They are not the fastest to ship though.

Don’t worry, be happy! You’ve chosen the right place to order bro. I’ve ordered 3 times until now and I am happy with esk8.de. It depends on your order how long it takes for an answer and then shipping. For example for esk8 controller they need 3-5 days for quality checks and testing. In your case it’s a complete board so it might take a bit longer. Their quality is top, it is worth to wait a bit. Hope you’ll get it soon!

Worth seeing if @esk8 can help you out?

Esk8.de is legit so you should be safe.

Don´t worry you´re safe. If you haven´t heard from Attila till then, he is on holiday with family or something else. I´m sure he´ll be back soon. He´s doing that beside his job.

Hello Joel, your payment we became at Friday. At the last Weekend from Thursday to Sunday i was on German Champion Chip in Longboard downhill. In Hohenstaufen. So i have beginning yesterday to completely your Order. I write today 2 Mails. So that i need a little Time to finish exactly the Battery for you. We build quality not quantity ant thats need a little bit more time, sorry. Regards Attila

4 Likes

Thanks for replying! I totally understand and Im looking forward to receiving my items :slight_smile: I´ve only heard good things about you and am concerned now that I have nothing to worry about

I’ve only had good luck with esk8.de. Anything i’ve ordered from them i usually have gotten in a week here in the US. Dude always does what he says he’s going to do. Real stand up guy.

How many days would you estimate it will take to finish and send it out?

Al Part from you was finish, today i charge and discharge your Battery 3x and when was ok the i can sending out. But the Question was, when i sending the Package out tomorrow then was the battery over the weekend in one of the DPD depot ore in a DPD Car. When i sending you at Monday you became the Package at Wednesday when thats ok for you ?

@joellind they are a reliable vendor, I’m sure they will help you out. I’m closing the thread based on our vendor thread guidelines.