ESk8 Craigslist!

True ill see if i can but maybe ill be able to give it to someone who really needs it.

He didn’t buy it from me and I am a little disturbed that you think you might be able to do so @willpark16

So I take it we won’t getting paid for that cap I sent you?

check ur pm i messaged u and i have a paypal card right next to me ive just been loaded down with work of course ill send ur payment man.

Edit: can I paypal u the money?

Not too worried, just didn’t hear from you. Still curious as to why the original owner gave you his order number. Warranties are not transferable. I have to have your name and address match the order number.

If you are hard up don’t worry about payment for the cap.

I asked for it in case there was an issue with it he never told me that the warranty wasnt transferable. I Got my card stolen recently so ive been using my paypal but I will definetly pay u back for the cap bro because uve got some of the best customer service ever. And at worst u can consider it a donation to the great work u do. Best customer service ever!!!

I’ll never take a persons money when they are down. Consider it on the house.

1 Like

Speechless rn like no lie. Chaka thanks i really appreciate that!

hmu for some unused panasonic tesla cells, nothing wrong with them just not going to finish my build so im selling them off.

@Karmannghiagirl I have them for @thisrealhuman sorry

i guess that depends on how much you weigh. I rode around on the other one that is still in working condition for some time. It wasn’t the quickest thing but it did the job. I’m saving it for a smaller penny board/trick deck type build.

Does anyone have a Nyko Kama Wii Niunchuck?? I need one because mine took a crap, and I cant find them anywhere for a reasonable price, I would be willing to give you $15 to $20 for it…

I got a brand new white one never used. 15 bucks. + shipping I’m in the us

If JLabs doesn’t take it I definitely will

Got this crap—haven’t been used in a year worked when they were taken off…

And wiiceivers…one works the other is suspect

Hit me if your interested $50 bucks (or less) for the lot…includes shipping if your in the Good Ol’ US of A :us:

EDIT: please see contest June 1

Who’s got extra motor pulleys? Looking for 8mm bore width 9mm 5mm pitch … Blah blah…12t to 16t…

Will trade my crap for your pulleys or let me know how much

Thank guys

I might have a 16… I know for sure I got 18.

Alrighty then!

Walalalalalaalalalalallalaala

I’ll let you know once I get home

5a BMS for 6s lipo 15 bucks shipping included in the USA

Also a 2.5a charger for 6s $25

pm me im interested in this