ESk8 Craigslist!

I am currently using the 15 tooth pulley with 10mm bore on one of my longboards with no keyway. The grub screws that came on it are large enough diameter to handle the stress.

All I did was take a dremmel and grind some flats/divots where the grub screw contacts on the motor shaft.

I am 230 lbs and even on a single motor setup with hills I have never had an issue.

Ok cool good to know … You sexy beast

nah i can easily make one

im building a 10s4p pack. Two of TB’s 12s ESC’s and a bms. Whatcha got for that?

SOLD!

Here are some pics of the torqueboard’s 12s sensored esc (with programming car), 6s esc, and Enertion 245kv motor.

The TB esc works great, I just have two VESC’s and don’t need it. For those of you who PM’d me(about any of the items), If the guy with the highest bid doesn’t back out, and if no one wants to go higher than him, then it is technically already sold- that said, I didn’t have any pics before so I’m still open for offers.

The 6s esc is in rough condition, but works- it has no servo connector, and the power switch has been cut off and re-purposed. If you wire the two red wires together the ESC will just turn on as soon as it’s plugged in. If you buy it, and it gives you troubles within the first week or so, I’m happy to refund you whatever you paid for it.

The Enertion 50mm 245kv motor works fine, but has definitely had some miles put on it.

I’m selling a bunch of stuff including a Jet Spud Deck, Tacon 160 Motor, LifePo4 Batteries and Lipo / LifePo4 Charger + power supply. Probably should’ve just posted it in here but I gave them their own topic:

1 Like

Looking for a 12s ESC … Anyone? :eyes:

Maybe a VESC? (Someone else is interessted and wanted to pay last friday but he didnt. Maybe he still wants it but if not you could have it)

Lol I was looking for a deal on one

Hit me with the details

I have a couple things for sale…

2 pyschotiller mounts brand new basically less than 5 miles on them no scratches or anything comes will all hardware. ( i would return them but its been a long time)

and 2 also almost brand new product/36t-abec11-drive-wheel-pulley/ aluminum blue 36 T comes with all bolts and stuff.

With the pulley’s and mounts i have the motor pulley’s you can use and the right size belts for the whole setup.

PT mounts need specifc belts and i have 4 brand new belts and the motor pulleys. pm me with offers if youre interested

Im willing to sell the whole mech kit. 2 mounts, 2 wheel and motor pullley’s, 4 belts. all hardware included

Wait, @barajabali why would you want to return the motor mounts?

How much for 1 mount 1 drive wheel pulley and a 14t motor pulley and 2 belts?

Also, what is the inner diameter of the motor pulley(I have a 8mm motor shaft) and is it aluminum?

need a esc that can do at least 7s

Also looking for a ESC but 8S minimum please. Thanks.

@torqueboards It seems like a lot of people in this thread alone are looking for a more affordable 7s-12s capable ESC, and not necessarily a VESC, I assume. So I was wondering if you might be open to the possibility of doing a discounted group buy for your regular 12s ESC’s? I’m not trying to put you on the spot, but I wanted to gauge your interest and also see how many people might express their interest in something like this. Personally, I’m on the fence about going with the VESC at this time, and still like the simple plug and play and durability aspects of your ESC. If I could buy one of your 12s ESC’s for the same price as a VESC, I would have probably already done it, at least once, maybe more. If nothing else, it would tie me over until my comfort level and supply of the VESC have increased.

So, if I’m out of line by suggesting this possible group buy, let me know, but if not I’d love to hear what you and anyone else have to say. Thanks!

1 Like

@Mobutusan - “12s esc” $20 per off for a week off each ESC. product/torqueboards-12s-120a-car-esc-opto-hv/

2 Likes

I like this idea and I dont think its that people don’t want the vesc its just that there are none available to get in a short period of time.

I can offer a brand new VESC, never used.

I am from germany so i had too pay fees -.-" I will let it go for 120€ incl. world wide shipping.

hey check your pm!!!

Damn, you guys are quick. I’m from the Netherlands and planning to buy a vesc :slight_smile: