esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

Thanks for the votes! :slight_smile: I have one more design idea I’ll work on tonight.

Here is my design. I hope you guys like it!

5 Likes

I know it’s a small image, so if you can’t tell, those are all black and white versions of the parts needed to make a e-Board

here is my second submission. i hope you like it.

2 Likes

Well, this is my first entry (and surely last, because I haven’t enough courage to do another design :confused: )

Hope you like it !

8 Likes

New to the community and learning about building my own board, and I came across this contest (hope it’s cool I submit something).

Little take on the dia de los muertos, but with an esk8 twist of course. Hope you like :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s the front

1 Like

Build the ride, ride the lightning

Front’s on the left, back’s on the right.

I actually really wanna wear this shirt. Please vote if you like it!

2 Likes

Hi esk8ters ! here is my firt T-shirt… a little late but hope/please to like it ! :blush: Front

Back

Good ride !

2 Likes

Did you actually print that shirt? It looks real!..

1 Like

no, I would like to wear it, but its a test render, I could put just the logo for more clearence if you want ! Cause for the 2nd tshirt Im started with the same “effect” :wink:

Hi ! 2nd t-shirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you like the custom style ! Whill be so cool to wear it :innocent: Feel free to like it !!!

3 Likes

Love the design but you misspelled Everyday.

1 Like

And performance. And it looks like matters has a p instead of s.

1 Like

Actually performance is misspelled too…

thx :wink: sorry to the Google translate dont use ! And many thanks for your note :sweat: !! In fact it also allowed me to do the logo for the center of my boar I think :relaxed: … I see a “Smoke Wheels Everiday” in the centre ?!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I Shorted the Motor Wires Is the VESC & MOTOR Damaged Now

Has a winning design been chosen?