Enertion VESC delay?

Don’t hold your breath. I ordered mine 6 weeks ago. It took about 3 for them to get to the order. and in the end they put an incomplete address, so i still don’t have it.

Been waiting almost 5 months for my order. Why are you guys not answering my emails? Hopefully I can get some info here?

something is obviously wrong, email [email protected]

Are you serious? I have already tried contacting you through your website. Looks like this is the best way to get a response. Please send my order out if you have these in stock.

we have online chat & a team of 3 people working on customer enquiries, if you have not got a response there must be some problem, check your spam folder & please try emailing again.

Most VESC vendors had issues in the first production run so don’t be sad when they deliver to late too. You can go with a lot of other VESCs and people who sell them, but the past has shown “you get what you paid for”. You can go with ollin board company. They are called the best.

1 Like

I recieved my VESCs today afters 5 weeks

glad you got them finally, getting them to Europe has a few more steps involved so adds time, they have a little visit to Australia first :slight_smile:

we are working on optimizing our fulfillment process all the time… eventually we should have larger qty on the shelf in Europe so it ships quicker… all in good time :slight_smile:

EU Warehouse is great and I had to pay zero taxes, thx for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have received my vesc in eu after 3 weeks, so it’s not bad :smiley: And support answered me always the same day.

I don’t know if I’m just lucky but I received my VESC today and I ordered it on August 27th. The order status is still marked as “awaiting fulfillment” though :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be able to test it right away but the VESC looks exactly as advertised so I’m quite pleased with it already.

Wow, I ordered mine on August 4th and still haven’t received them. I guess Enertions never heard of FIFO.

He’s got different distributors in different places.

I ordered mine on the 16th and I’ve still not received mine. I believe its coming to the UK from Belgium, but the order tracking link sadly doesn’t work. I’ve just sent an email into support to get to the bottom of it.

:slight_smile:

I’m in the same situation. The reply from support was…

"Hello Ben,

Hope you are doing great. I’ve just checked and found that your order is still with Shipping Dept and there is some issues with our Shipping system. Your order will be shipped to you asap. I am really sorry for the delays and appreciate your cooperation."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… I ordered 1 vesc from enertion last month. Now i have 3 vescs. First one came from Enertion itself second one came from Macrofab and third one came today from Belgium somewhere. Well I guess I don’t really need the Platinum warranty after all. :joy:

1 Like

Hey lospollos, Thanks for your honesty.

We have just setup 2 new warehouses/distributors Us, eu & also aus. It’s a long and slow and technical process. We are also in the process of upgrading our fullfillment systems with api’s that communicate orders between each warehouse. There have been a few teething issues that are preventing the systems from working in harmony and syncing correctly.

We will make contact with you soon so we can better understand what happened.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Jason.

The waiting is driving me crazy, mind sending one over,? still waiting on the warranty!!! , have contacted macro fab and enertion!

1 Like

Ha, Perhaps you got my two Vescs that are lost in space!

1 Like

Well four days after I sent an email into support I’m still none the wiser as to where my VESC is.

2 Likes