Enertion VESC delay?

The vias in the motor lead pads you’re refering to? Why is it aweful?

No the via in SMD component pads:

This makes automated production awful, the tin will flow into the vias or worse, to the other side. I did this once in a product with one pad, my manufacturer told me there is a special place in hell for people that do this :P.

Ah i see, it may kick the component off to the side while in the oven

this is the design made by benjamin vedder.

my US factory has said that are plenty of DFM improvements that could be made. but we have not bothered yet.

will wait to see what happens with Vesc5

I ordered a vesc in april order number is 2794 when will it arive. @onloop.

You could’ve checked his post above… [quote=“onloop, post:128, topic:2158, full:true”]

[/quote]
1 Like

Will there be shipping tracking information provided? I’m in the top tier of VESC and the document states it should be shipped but i haven’t received anything.

I am 2565, wondering when shipping will occur…

yes…

not sure, email [email protected] we will take some time to look up the chart for you

You dont need to look it up, I am just wondering if you all are still on schedule with that time frame you posted earlier?

@onloop yo?

@ekitesurfer I think @onloop really prefers people to email his support staff rather than answering questions on here. That is what he pays them for, so I don’t blame him.

2 Likes

I don’t care. I just want to know if he is on schedule, thanks for your input

Which is why you can email his support and they will help you (hopefully)…mentioning him on here does not guarantee a response just because he occasionally comes on and answers some people’s questions.

I know he looks at this, and I am sure many people are wondering the same thing, so I think it is better to just indicate on here if he is on schedule, rather than get 100 emails from people

this 10crs

will the vesc shipping from the US be shipped by DHL or an other carrier. @onloop

From what I’ve gathered from his last vlog the VESC’s that need to be shipped to a US address could be on track. However, those headed for Europe and the rest of the world would have been too expensive to be shipped from the US so they shipped those in a big box to Enertion HQ and will be shipped from there.

This might be why they are not giving any order number progression.

Ok, I emailed enertion asking if he is on schedule with the vescs. If I get a response I will post it…

2 Likes