Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@treeme many orders shipped that were ordered after you. Did you check your spam folder? Yours should have shipped.

Yes, I checked my spam folder. I definitely do not have a tracking number for my skateboard.

Hopefully @carl.1 should be able to help you out. Would definitely suck to have people cut in front of you.

Hi i am new to this forum i have read a lot but this is my first post. I have ordered my raptor on the 27 of Feb. and i have gotten already a shipping notification for my board but i was wondering if other people already had a shipping notification for the batteries or if they`ve already gotten them?

Would it be possible to put the motor of the enertion raptor dual on the evolve Carbon Street using the electronic and battery of the carbon to build a ā€œbetterā€ Carbon gt only with less range?

Do you mind PMā€™ing us your order number so we can check the status of your board?

i havenā€™t received my tracking number either and I ordered on Feb 9 I checked my spam folder but nothing

@flatsp0t @StevieD @treeme hi guys i am writing this message again with some name tags because it seems nobody who has an order notice seemed to have seen my question if anyone has already gotten the space cell or an shipping notice or any information wether they are also delayed. i have not read anything about the space cell beeing late in this thread or on enertions youtube channel

No, i heard nothing from my space cell, and only got one tracking number

1 Like

i received my battery in march, it was sent to the USA then to me. I have received an email saying my board has shipped and a tracking number has been sent but no number.

1 Like

I received my battery mid-march (thanks @longhairedboy for the great job soldering the flip switch on!), but that was with a separate tracking number. Still no tracking no. for the board itself.

2 Likes

thanks flatsp0t, StevieD and treeme for the response. I wrote an inquiry to Enertion, asking what is going on. Let us see if the answer is of any help. I hope we do not have to wait for the new spacecells to be produced. Funny logistics that some people have a board and others have a space cell I have now received my board :smile:

Congrats! Super envious of course, but happy that this batch has started reaching some people at least.

Maybe we should trade then you would have a board and i would have a battery but we would both be still waiting :smile: but i will be happy for you when you will get your board since you have been waiting even 2 weeks longer than i did but for suree you will be rolling soon on your raptor!

Actually, ~13 hours ago, I finally got a notification of my shipment. All thatā€™s left is to trust DHL and customs to do their thing!

1 Like

Awesome! Progress being made!! :smiley:

Me too! A couple of confusing emails but I got a tracking number as well!

Oh that is great! From receiving the notification until the package reached my door it only took 7 days from australia even so one day was a holiday.

Awesome. Please post some videos on the Raptor! :smile:

Did you get your space cell before your board arrived?