Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@Photorph I’m sure you’ll get an email notification. Give it till the end of the day as usual…

@Photorph I think @mr_mahal probably has an account with ups, that’s why he got a notification. I don’t think we receive anything in email form yet. @onloop said he’ll get to it by tonight (Australia Thursday.)

Regardless I think it’s good news, since he’s getting it by Friday we should be getting within this week too. I’m in NYC so I shouldn’t be far off. FYI I’m ahead also.

Dude that is some crazy detective work :joy:

@Nate Ah, you are right I think I’ve had that account for some time so I have the option to alter my delivery. You guys should get an account as well, I’m in MD, so I imagine if they can get it from Texas to here in 3 days they can get to the rest of you this weekend as well. If you create an account I’d bet it would pop up :+1:@Photorph

And @Nate . . . This is what not having a board for over a month does to you lol if you check the GT thread early on you will see how bad it was : p

I have an account already, nothing popped up.

Not sure what the issue is then, maybe (the email) is delayed. I’m just now getting the email and it started processing 2 days ago. Might mean yours needs to get to a certain point before they send it. Hopefully enertion support can help you

I just got the email too it will be here tomorrow I’m order #3947

1 Like

Awesome!! on the plus side @Photorph at least you have a board to ride lol i have nothing

Haha! I do have an account but it’s being ship to my fiancé apt so it probably won’t pop up.

@Photorph I have a feeling that the battery company is sending out the email backward from most recent. I’m good as long as the battery gets here before the board.

@Nate let’s hope so, 2 people in the 3000s got their info and I’m 2782.

So anyone else whose order number is in the 2000s in the US get a shipment notification for batteries or board?

@Nate I think that might be the case. Another possibility is that it was just a random list…idk, seems weird only (three?) people got a notification. Then again not everyone is on the forum and some people might not have checked their email.

@Photorph no reply from support?

No, not yet.

I’ll give it another day. I got spoiled by LHB with instant replies. I guess enertion said they’re replying within 24 hrs so let’s see.

Just curious, hopefully the new guy that answers emails will be able to look into it… Man I wish I were in your position right now lol If I had kept my BB I would be on here so much less

Yea I kind of just want the raptor asap as my lightweight cruising board where I don’t have to wear leathers, 15-16 lbs is gonna feel so light now! Just gonna go full face with elbow/knee pads/gloves. I love my LHB board but it’s a beast to carry around at nearly 22 lbs and I have to get into a leather race suit just to be safe. I dropped a lot of money on moto GP level leathers, I wear those now since I’m always going like 35 mph on the LHB board… and I’m not sure if the brakes will cut out on me. When you go full throttle and then go full force brakes the board just stops responding period. So I have to train myself not to do that. In the mean time, I got http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-laguna-seca-d1-perforated-race-suit

I feel confident about crashing at 35 mph w/o a scratch on me cuz of that overkill suit, I bet I can even take a bullet lol. I swear I’m like a local celebrity, people are always pulling out there phones and taking pics of me when I wear that race suit with a full face on an E board.

@Mr_Mahal Just got a confirmation through email about battery shipping. I think you’re good, its probably on its way @Photorph, it says it’ll arrive by friday. Not too excited though, not much point in having a battery and no board :expressionless:

Still, its a step in the right direction.

Got that too was just about to post that means they are manually updating atm…I’m excited because it would suck if there was something wrong with it and the board was here but I couldn’t use it…better to get it really early so if there’s a problem with it like @sibisi666’s battery we can let @onloop know asap and get a replacement.

YES, just got battery shipment notification. It was basically a link to inbox on the enertion site saying battery has shipped. No tracking info yet though.

I’m actually pretty excited about potentially commissioning @longhairedboy to build a waterproof 4wd hub motor AT board. But we’re still in talks, so hopefully once we get the details sorted I’ll be able to shed some lights on it. Things are about to get really exciting :slight_smile:

1 Like