Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

Is there a way of guessing when #4110 will be shipped to sweden? I know there is people in line before me and you have your asses full but im just sooo curious.

@Khayman No. Enertion don’t give you an idea of where the order number is with delivery date. Please look on his uodates as I think he says from when you placed an order then gives an idea, Vescs are the issue for the delay which are now coming this month. At a guess you should get it no later than end of June early July. Just be patient.

Also i added you order number in my thread in where are all the Raptors, dont have your city or suburb for that list if you want me to add it.

1 Like

My ADHD is giving me a really hard time being patient😏 just kidding, I knew when I placed my order that I was going to have to wait. And I was thinking more like early August so july sounds awesome. Yes please add more info! I live in Salem outside of central Stockholm.

You have a long time to go, im order 2782 and still no board or battery shipment info yet.

Yeah ok he might get his @Khayman late July to ealrly August then. Hes probably still got to wait for some more decks. Theres meant to be a whole new extra shipment in this month of parts.

1 Like

My Ordernr: #4110 isnt even on there so if im lucky i will get it in the end of august early september and that when the sky opens upp here in sweden and after that the winter is coming. :cry:

Is my battery is shipped? I didn’t get any shipping number, I know you are super busy, if you forgot - this is just reminder, tnx :slight_smile:

I believe it takes a while for them to give him tracking information, could be wrong but that’s what he said for US batteries

I don’t want to speculate about what this could mean but… :slight_smile:

Hello everybody! 20 May my Raptor has finally arrived , unfortunately I am still waiting for the battery ! who has the same problem ? I’m from Germany and my order number is 2278!

Please email [email protected]

we are trying to sort this out now.

I sent you a message , many thanks for the quick response

GUYS I’M TRYING NOT TO LOSE MY MIND BUT…

2 Likes

Congrats! Awesome. Can only imagine how its feeling like :smile:

Quite amazing…quite amazing. Hoping everything is good with it because I’ll be posting the unboxing on my channel : p

I have a feeling the board is close as well :wink:

What?? My order was before yours and I got nothing??

@Mr_Mahal When did you get this notification? I just emailed enertion support, so let’s see what happens.

@Mr_Mahal didn’t received everything by now and as far as I know he’s got an shipment notification for the space cell… We are all waiting :see_no_evil:

@Photorph I’m sure you’ll get an email notification. Give it till the end of the day as usual…