Enertion Order Expected Delivery Times

Hi Everyone,

We have experienced 1400% growth in the past 4 months, which is great. We are really excited by this growth, however; this has put immense pressure on our supply chain so we are working rapidly to scale the business in line with this growth. We do appreciate your patience over the past little while and want to let everyone know that we have put on one full-time person already and are interviewing to put on another person dedicated to order packing and shipping.

We are working toward providing the best customer service possible to you guys and expect you will see many positive changes in next few weeks. Just so you know, at the moment - for every order that we pack each day, there are more than double the amount of orders coming in which is really good for growth but not so good for people waiting on deliveries.

Here is a brief update of our schedule and order fulfilment over the coming month:

VESC Delivery Schedule This week 100 VESC orders will ship. This will take us to order # 2227. Next week 100 VESC orders will ship. This will take us to order # 2474 The following week the next 100 VESC orders will ship. This will take us to order # 2721 Again, the following week another 100 VESC orders will ship. This will take us to order # 2919 We anticipate that after this backlog has cleared out of our system, we will be back to a few days turn-around for new orders.

RAPTOR Delivery Schedule The following Raptor orders will be shipping in next 7 days Raptor orders up to 2686

The following Raptor orders will be shipping in approx 14 days (pending safe arrival of VESC) Raptor orders up to 3081

Raptors shipping 2nd half JUNE (pending VESC) Raptor orders up to 3358

RAPTORS SHIPPING LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY Raptor orders up to 3777

Space Cell Pro3 & Pro4 These orders will start shipping to our US distributor after June 10. European and Australian customers will have their orders shipped directly from our battery factory starting June 10. This can take between 10- 14 days shipping to arrive.

12 Likes

Does space cell pro come with completed one or we have to assemble it? Thanks.

What about the Mono Mech drive kits? What’s the status on those orders?

completed- no assembly required for the space cell pro’s other than mounting on your board.

Hi @carl.1 , I live in Argentina (South America) and I placed my order for a SPACE Cell Pro3 the 18th of April 2016, when are they shipping? Since I dont live in the US.

Thanks!

Congrats on the growth @onloop and folks at @carl.1 ! Glad to see your growth during this short amount of time.

1 Like

Cool, just worried about those battery-post rules nowadays…

@carl.1, my order number is #2045. As you said you’d be shipping 100 VESCs till order number #2227 last week. Does this mean order 2127 till 2227 ?

Since my order’s status did not change into shipping i’m wondering if you forgot about me ?

Regards

@ikjahaa The vesc’s they received, the led’s were put on backwards, so they sent them back to the manufacturer.

Seriously? I hope you’re kidding. What’s the delay length now?

He’s not kidding, there is a delay. I heard seven days, but I’m just not sure if that will be the case. I think it will be long there personally. Don’t hold your breath.

Also if you email them it says it will take 7-14 days for a reply because they are behind. However someone got a generic reply earlier than that.

1 Like

@Haick 10 Characters…

1 Like
1 Like

@onloop Updates on manufacturing and shipping information for Space Cell?

2 Likes

@onloop Hey looking at buying a vesc x from you in the coming weeks. Just wondering how it works will it only ship after a certain date or is it as soon as you recieve the money? I brought wheels from you too and am exited to get them :laughing:

ordered a couple FOCbox’s 28 November as part of black friday sales 2017… expected ship date, end of the month JAN 2018.

In what world is 2 month shipping acceptable?

The delay in shipping is due to complications with the old manufacturers ( hense why they were fired) dont worry. I know waiting is hard but your just going to have to.you will get your product eventually.

In any diy world

1 Like

Aliexpress?

4 Likes

So much of the express unless you pay 500$ in shipping

1 Like