Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

no vesc here on the east coast either. #37XX

NYC

Just got my Space cell pro 3. Order #3254. Delivered to Saskatoon, Canada

Order 28XX. Just got my VESC today! Now I’m just waiting on my SpaceCell 3.

NYC

Order #3095 for SpaceCell 4. I can’t wait till it gets here!

Same dooooooood except my order is much later and I also need the VESC

I ordered my VESC from DIYElectricSkateboard and have had it for about a month now, but had to wait 3 months for it. Then I decided to get the SpaceCell and said fuck it, get the Pro4. Ordered early to, hopefully, get it early.

That’s pretty much my story too except I just canceled the order from diyelectric

@quanze @lilracerboi - Sorry, it’s taking so long guys. We’re working on getting things in stock faster and sooner.

No worries man. It may have taken a long time, but this thing looks and performs perfectly.

box of vesc might arrive today…

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=CJ483132405US

5 Likes

Space Cell 3: Check your order details on the page guys! I just saw my UPS tracking number appear on the order page and it’s arriving to NYC tomorrow! Order #334X

thanks @onloop

Just in case anyone is wondering about the SPACE Cell Pro 4, here is an update I got as a reply from Enertion: "The SPACE CELL Pro 4 have been manufactured and are now being sent from the Battery Factory to the Battery Logistics Company.

As you are based in the US the battery will be sent out from our US based Distributor once they clear it through customs, this process from factory to your door is overly complicated for batteries and can take somewhere between 7-20 days.

As soon as we get your tracking number we will update you. Thanks for your Patience."

1 Like

Apparently the hub pulleys are in Australia customs awaiting clearance which takes 2-3 weeks. I’d be lucky to have a complete board by August …

For the SpaceCell, is it okay to change the fuse to a higher amp rating? I’d imagine so, since the battery is rated at 80amps. Just curious in case I wanted to up the 40amps to something like 50amps or 60amps.

I think the current BMS in the space cell is good for up to 50A according to @onloop, would probably be a good idea for him to confirm though.

why do you want a higher amp rating?

you could bypass the BMS completely & remove the fuse all together…

But why? need more info, what motors? what gearing reduction? what wheel size?

@onloop Just placed my order for the Space Cell Enclosure, is there any delays regarding them at all?

Technically speaking, I honestly don’t know. I was just curious to know if that was possible.

As long as they still have stock (which they did last Friday), then I don’t see why there’d be any issues. After talking to one of Jason’s staff, I ordered one and it was sent out the same day.

1 Like

My order (#33XX) has now “partially shipped”. Tracking shows “shipping label created on: 27.06.2016” and “Ready for UPS”. I guess it’s the space-cell, but obviously hasn’t been picked up yet.