Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

Is there a list of the enertion status messages and what they actually mean? Reason is I got an email this morning telling me that my order is “Awaiting Pickup” after last week when the status changed to “Awaiting Fulfillment”. I have no idea what that means and there is no list that I know of that explains these terms. UPS and DHL for example have a FAQ on their website in which they list the meanings behind their status changes - that would be nice for enertion as well @onloop @carl.1

1 Like

Awaiting Pickup means it is pakaged and behind his garage door, waiting for the DHL guy to get it. The next status will be Shipped. this is when the tracking number is typed into the system.

EDIT: Such an FAQ would be nice

3 Likes

Oooh I am excited - let’s see how long these things take to Germany and how quickly the officers process the import stuff (hopefully they are too busy with that Brexit going on and just let it through ;))

Usually they are fast

I Hate that word. Sounds like cat food. Brexit PFF

this status labels are mostly internal stuff that helps us manage the 400+ orders waiting to be shipped… if we could customize them we would make them say something slightly more meaningful…

basically,

if your order can be shipped sometime soon (parts in stock) it has status “awaiting fulfilment” all orders have this status at the start if your order needs to be shipped from another place, china, America we change to “awaiting shipment” if your order is not able to be shipped soon, because we are waiting on stuff that will take some time, e.g. Raptor “awaiting shipment”

at the moment we making lots of changes trying to help us get through our massive list of backorders…

I have said it before & ill say it again… 1400% growth is not easy… the system i had built originally was not designed for this many orders…

sounds more like a breakfast cereal bar to me :smiley:

@onloop Totally understand the growth thing - just thought I let you know that a list of this on your website might be a good idea and help decrease unnecessary customer service emails. You listed “awaiting shipment” twice in your last post however - anyway I am happy that things are moving and look forward to the VESCs :thumbsup:

So how do I know if enertion can ship the Raptor and battery to Sweden? Should I ask for refund me to?

Email enertion support, they have been responding fast supposedly. I would simply send the following:

1. Are there any issues with shipping battery to Sweden?
  2. If answer to above is YES, then I need refund on order number ____.
1 Like

Enertion will definitely email you if the battery cannot be shipped to Sweden.

Thanks, I just did. Please please please enertion don’t force me to another brand. I just wanted the best board for this summer. :disappointed_relieved:

Good luck, hope they can ship it to you. I got my space cell here in US.

1 Like

@onloop, you seem to be ignoring the vesc delay thread. Are you on schedule with the vescs? I am order 2565, according to your posted schedule I should have vescs on the way?

They are on the way.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks dude:-) sounds like you are on schedule

For those that haven’t already read onloops post in another thread, FYI the VESCs have already been in transit from Florida in the US to Australia. I’m assuming they will get there Monday or Tuesday. Then they can start shipping those out, and building raptors.

Edit:. They are in miami today. So later this week they will be in Australia.

2 Likes

Vesc still in transit… sent on 25th!..actually, they are still in US for some reason??.. USPS sucks.

thanks for the update.

Yeah, USPS sucks, after 7 days I am still waiting for my parcel from US. The online tracing updates slow as well.

@onloop You said you were having trouble getting the space cells into the US? Does that mean they are ready to go but you can’t get them in?

no problems getting the SPACE cells into US, the Space cell pro 3 arrive today at US distributor. (supposedly)

1 Like