Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

enertion said they are shipping from the US dist. tomorrow

they are shipping VESC from USA location ?? Ive been trying to get 1x VESC expedited to Canada but only free shipping is offered… from AUS to Canada by air 3-6 weeks ??

NA VESCs are shipped from Texas not Australia.

I’m going to be so goddamn pumped up if my VESC and SCP3 ship tomorrow.

My order #4870 motor 6374 and VESC shipped today. Guess they would arrive next Monday or Tueday I ordered on jul 16, had a little address issue then solved. Not too bad for new_born delivery system. And i’m from VIetnam.

So stay PATIENT, you will get ur parts.

Received vesc, motor kit and space cell. Putting it together tomorrow night. So far unboxing the parts they look to be of high quality! My only concern is the board I bought. It has a little flex. Wondering if the space cell will firm it up. It’s a 41 inch 8 ply maple with concave. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300928482043. @onloop Being 95kg would this be ok given it has a little flex?

1 Like

i would avoid flexing the battery, it can tear the nickel strip away from the cells. maybe try to make a quick video of the deck when you are standing on & then off.

What order number are you?

I’m unique because my order number came through a little while after I ordered on eBay. Number 4739

Ok thank you hopefully not too much longer for me only thing I’m waiting on is scp3 enclosure and I’m order 4747

There is certainly flex. Any thoughts on a wooden board that would work or any mods to make this one work ie steel tab to replace truck spacer running along the board?

Sorry, how do I upload a video?

This work?

What’s their eBay?

Hello Jason,

Linda told me to refresh the web page, so I have started from an empty cart and added the 3 items :slight_smile:

mono drive r-spec pro+ vesc-standard space cell pro3 electric skateboard battery

but when I validate the paypal I get this message : “Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can’t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address.”

Any help ? Nobody here had this issue ?

Regards

2 days ago

[quote=“j.archibald01, post:588, topic:4672”] My Space Cell Pro4 just got shipped :slight_smile: order# 4532 [/quote]Today

I have number #4529 Don’t forget me

starting to wonder if I should have ordered the SpaceCell Pro4 instead of the 3. When I ordered Pro3 said it was in stock and Pro4 was in Pre-order. I thought i was being crafty. Lately, I haven’t seen any stock updates from jason about the Pro3 shipping from Texas. Only Pro4 :confused: Any insight @carl.1 ? I’ll gladly pay the up-charge if that means I get my juice faster.

I remember that the SCP3 shipped first and I started seeing people post about theirs. Then came the 4’s and I got mine, not sure why you didn’t get yours in the first round if you’ve ordered a while ago. :confused:

I’m not super sad yet because judging from people’s order numbers that have received their crap in the above posts my order should be in the next batch of 25 BUT i just haven’t seen Jason say much about SCP3 anywhere. Only v.4 :frowning: I guess I’ll find out next week.

@gibs double check your shipping address. One time I didn’t put enough details of my address and it wouldn’t let me pay. This was when I was ordering with HK

Order #4195, 9mm truck riser set (2pcs), VESC-STANDARD, 190KV Electric Skateboard Motor 6372 and 265T 12mm Enertion Drive Belts x Qty4 got shipped 3/8! will be able to pick it up from DHL in Sweden in monday 8/8. Had to wait some time for the risers but thats nothing!

Love that shippingtime, faster then some companys in Sweden… :slight_smile:

1 Like