Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

Im glad you got over that fear. It shouldn’t spark if you plug it in and the battery is turned off. Would u mind sharing what order number you are? and what country ur in?

Any luck with a refund? I have been trying to get a refund for a week and I’m getting nowhere with them.

1 Like

Still no risers in stock? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im so excited! :smiley: Here is a Screenshot of my order status:

1 Like

WTF? i have order #4819 and still marked as Awaiting Fulfillment !

Hi mate, nothing yet.

What items did you order?

What did you order? My order #4803 is awaiting fulfillment as well, but it’s a dual Raptor.

1 x VESC-STANDARD 1 x Mono Drive R-SPEC Pro 1 x SPACE CELL PRO4

awaiting fulfillment #4819

I’m waiting for 1 x Mono Drive R-SPEC Pro too. My order is #4529. They told: “Truck risers are out of stock”. We have to wait until risers arrive…

Me neither, I’m strongly considering opening a dispute with PayPal at this point.

anyone know the status on VESC stock?

Hey guys, I’m order #4351. Received shipping notification 8 hours ago. I live in Germany (Europe). I ordered a pulley kit, the big motor, a VESC and 4 spare belts.

1 Like

Order #4885. USA

I’ve received: RSpec 6374 motor, Motor Mount, 15t Pulley, spare 12mm belts.

still awaiting: SCP3 and VESC.

Fingers crossed

Mines order # 3832 , UK Dual raptor … just received space cell , but nothing else , still marked as awaiting fulfillment on website…

status went from awaiting fulfillment to awaiting shipment now back to awaiting fulfillment.

Fingers crossed … it’ll be at my door soon

1 x 83mm Enertion Power Wheels 1 x Enertion 50D Trucks 1 x VESC-STANDARD 1 x Single Motor Mount 1 x 190KV Electric Skateboard Motor 6372 1 x SPACE CELL PRO4 Electric Skateboard Battery 1 x 12mm Wide Drive Pulley Kit

Finally some information from other cusomers :slight_smile:

What is the status of the vesc for US customers?

1 Like

just email [email protected] and try to be patient…

i promise we will answer your email… Is there are reason you ordered something and now want a refund? riser should be here today or tomorrow then all the back orders get sent. is it related to the waiting?

2 Likes

I’m new to the entire esk8 world and I originally went all in and bought a raptor. Now that I’ve had a month or so to learn and research everything about it I think I should wait before I make a decision on what to get or maybe even build. I know you have some great stuff on the horizon with a new remote and possibly a non-carbon fiber board.

Reading this just made my morning!! So all Raptors will get sent out this week (assuming the risers arrive as planned) ? Sorry to be a PITA just so excited to start shredding on this monster!!