Enertion is Looking for GERMANY based repair agent! Apply NOW!

Enertion is growing rapidly & our products are being sent all over the world.

The popularity of the enertion Raptor in Germany is at an all time high! Unfortunately, our ability to offer exceptional customer service is very limited. At Enertion, we strive for excellence in customer service! just as we do with product performance. We don’t want to get a reputation for providing sub-standard service to our loyal fans & customers in Germany!

Vast Oceans & Borders is not a good enough excuse for bad service.

AS much as we are focussed on perfecting our raptor product during the manufacturing process problems can & will occur in the field! what is important is how quickly we solve these problems!

So we are now Looking for a talented individual who has lots of experience building esk8, someone who has some spare time & is also eager to make some additional income.

The knowledge required to repair a raptor involves these simple tasks.

1. Replace a motor
  2. Replace a VESC
  3. Replace a RX/TX
  4. Basic VESC programming, firmware updates.
  5. Space cell repair. new BMS or Switch.

- We are also working really hard to improve our product design to ensure repairs are fast & easy!

The chosen repair agent will have a direct line of communications with enertion HQ to request parts, they will also be given special discount codes on enertion products so they can build themselves awesome electric skateboards! Or sell upgrades to their customers when needed. They will be involved in the growth of enertion & get inside knowledge about future products and direction of the company.

You will be paid well for your time & all warranty replacement parts will be sent free of charge!

Some important things to consider before applying.

1. A repair could take between 1-3hours
  2. You might have 2 or 3 to do each month.
  3. You need a quality work space & tools.
  4. You need to be able to send & recieve packages easily.
  5. You need to be a great communicator. English & German Language
  6. You must have a passion for the industry and be willing to step up and deliver exceptional customer service.
  7. You must have prior experience with building esk8 & prior experience in a customer service roles.
  8. You must reside in Germany.

If this sounds like you! please apply today!

comment below or PM me for more info.

1 Like

also, if you are interested you can email us at [email protected]

good luck m8, dont know if the Germans will be sober enough for the work

1 Like

Ahahaha… watch for brands like: audi, mercedes, vw or prosche… ^^ Germany is in the top ranking of the top 20 export countries worldwide. They should know how to work… :smiley: http://www.statista.com/statistics/264623/leading-export-countries-worldwide/

Dont even get started on VW lol Enertion doesn’t need some rogue engineers.

The reason why Enertion is looking for German based is because theres no repair person yet in EU i believe. It’s not because German engineering is top notch. Classification doesn’t guarantee that. It’s because currently Germany is a big market in EU with most buyers from Enertion side. So it does make sense to have German base repair person.

Wanna hear a joke?

German cars

I have families, alot in German. I know about the technology and quality. But this is eboard, not car. Theres no need for German engineers to fix simple issue like wiring eboard, replacing BMS and such. Just because some Germans works well and engineer well it doesnt mean that every single German person work with the same ethic. I studied for 4 years within the German border, half of my class were Germans. Trust me not all, simply not all.

A classic NNGG! Just spread some shit in the crowd and enjoy the show :smiley: Dude why are you always “anti everything” well known? I will not jump the train and give pro Germany arguments because I think it’s just not necessary and ridiculous. Just do something useful and give some feedback from Hummies hub-motors and stop wasting you time with spam. You seem to have some good knowledge so please share.

Well, I should have clarified, german cars with the exception of some audis have usually garbage reliability. Handling is not something I have experience, but have heard all too many anecdotes about BMWs, Mbenz, Vw. ect that spend more time in the shop than garage. never throwing shit and dont have any hub motors for feed back. I dont overstep my boundaries and try to talk out of my ass.

Dear @carl.1 ,

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Repair Agent, advertised as being open at this time with your company. I have over 10 years of experience in technology sales and support, as well as technical support and I would love to bring my expertise and knowledge to your company.

In my current position as a Field Service Engineer at Tomra Sorting Solutions, I maintain high performance standards as I resolve equipment issues at customer locations, all around the globe. I do most of the troubleshooting for all the systems and make sure no work is delayed. Brand new installations, updating on new software and remote support are also under my care.

My maximum life has been spent in working with electronic gadgets and mechanical objects. This is what I love to do, and hence I have built my career around this. I have a knack for problem-solving and work well independently with little oversight. I am results-oriented, collaborative and committed to first-rate customer service.

Most importantly, I’ve been skateboarding since I was 10 and am passionate about everything related to my favorite hobby. Being interested in durable energy and fast transportation too, I just had to get me one of your e-boards. As a member of the esk8 community, I continue to expand my knowledge about the art of building electric skateboards every day. I have been experimenting with my own Raptor Dual and must conclude it’s an awesome board with some amazing technology!

Why I believe you should hire a Belgian repair agent, instead of a German?In addition to English, I speak fluent Dutch, French and German. This allows me to explore more markets and offer an even better customer service. Plus, we all know Germans are drunk all the time. J

As a part of the Enertion team, I promise to bring first-rate customer support to your clients and support your business goals. I would bring a dedicated and hard-working attitude to this role.

Best regards,

Jeff Moreels a.k.a Skitzor

PS: I’ve also sent an e-mail to [email protected] including my resume.

2 Likes

That is such a load of BS. Just because you heard stories doesn’t make it so. I suggest you come up with objective data to back your claim.

3 Likes

Urgh, agree’d @trbt555. @NNGG, that’s the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard. German products are well known to be some of the best in the world.

What is your reference base here as far as other car manufacturers go? Hyundai? Tata? Chana?

1 Like

Consumer Reports is unbiased m8

bro ive had a benz for quite a while now and its top notch and germany actually does produce some of the top engineers on the planet.

Guys please. This is about looking for members in Germany, not because of engineering quality. Simply because of there are potential market and multiple customers of Enertion resides in German. Do not derail the threads.

2 Likes

Agreed… this isn’t even a car forum :stuck_out_tongue:

I seriously thought @NNGG was just trolling at first but maybe not?

If you’re ever looking for a South African based agent @carl.1, let me know.

Hey @onloop @carl.1, I would be glad to help you out in germany!

I am an information scientist who is developing software. I am building electric skateboards for one year and archived some knowledge yet! The given tasks would be no problem to perform! They are some basic stuff i already did some times :wink:

I am glad to provide more information if you want. Just do not hesitate to ask me!

for everyone who wants to apply, please send us an email through our website. This is by far the easiest way to reach us, and allows us to categorize all the applications into one place.

Thanks!