Enertion Dual Raptor For Sale [SOLD]

When I bought my raptor I was prepared to spend about $1,600, because on their website it says that all the prices are all listed in USD… But, when I checked out the price was adjusted to aprox $1200 USD, which makes sense because the US dollar was about 1.28 to the Aussie dollar… So the prices on enertion’s site are actually listed in AUD… I contacted Enertion right away to verify that there was no mistake because I didn’t want a deal because of some glitch on the website, and I respect Onloop, but they got back to me and told me that it was all correct…

I’m located in the US, but I had just spent an extended period in AU, so I dont know if that was effecting my browser or what… I still have their email from customer service saying I was indeed charged what I should have been.

1 Like

You lucked out big time! I paid over $1600 for mine with fast charger and everything in USD. I guess the australian currency must have been at a really low point.

You will have no problem selling this.

1 Like

I’ll buy the board from you at a reasonable price. I’m in st. paul,mn. PM me if you are serious.

I think this is fake. I’m not sure what the game is, but this isn’t like you selling the LHB to me. What he paid is suspicious off the bat and he has a website involving E boards which confuses me more.

It’s not fake Wall-greens… plus, me selling my raptor has nothing to do with my own company… don’t be confused… just go hate on some other thread…

1 Like

I am very interested in your board. Could you pm me? http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/enertion-dual-raptor-for-sale/12027/14

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. I’ll give you a grand for the board and I’ll cover shipping. email me if you want to sell it right away.
[email protected]

Not sure if it’s fake or not, can’t really say. All I know is I paid over $1600. I just went to enertion’s site, added the raptor and fast charger to my cart. USD $1,663.69 is the exact price I got today.

Whatever the case, if he has a working board he’s selling for less than $1200…that’s an awesome deal. I’d buy it.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=AUD&to=USD&view=1Y

That’s the conversion chart, you can get the date he bought it and see what it would convert out to be in USD.

Btw how’s the LHB doing? I talked to someone else who has one, he had some issues with the enclosure and it kept coming off.

1 Like

The LHB is doing great. I did have an issue with the box, but LHB fixed it very quickly. As of now the board works awesome, especially since LHB made the brakes less sensitive. I still don’t know how you made it to 38, once I hit 30 I have to slow down due to fear.

2 Likes

I am interested as well.

Is it still for sale?

@Photorph @Wallgreeens The box issues on my scarlet based decks are essentially resolved in my latest builds, but the plan is to move away from boxes and into composite enclosures bonded to the deck that just use lids. That will give it the feel of the wood with the strength of the composite reinforcement and eliminate the issues surrounding the boxes. That’s going to be a while though, and also for another thread.

$1200 is a deal for a raptor. That’s a nasty little board, and they’re fun to ride. I just fixed one the other night that the owner had put 97mm flywheels on there. Crazy awesome ride.

2 Likes

I replied to your email. @RadElectrics

Is the board still for sale? I live in Colorado and I can come to you. @RadElectrics

I think @RadElectrics is selling it. Bargain at that price. Would be at least batch 3 or 4

Oops. My bad. I’ll change it.

The board has been sold. Thanks.

1 Like

… wrong post sorry

Hello! Please send me a PM if you still have your board. If you sold it, then congrats :slight_smile: