EMF / Jacob hub motor polyurethane development

VIDEO!

I wasnt able to do the can bus setup so those values are for one esc so multiply them x 2

I had some wind against me like 5-6 mph and im 180lb these are the 100mm on jacob hubs

3 Likes

I love to chase down cars😜 Can’t wait to finally get to use these HUB motors

1 Like

Dude Awesome Video! And yes the 100mm is very smooth! This is how the wheels should have come!

1 Like

Today if the weather cooperates I’ll post some videos with the drone of the board riding over asphalt , grass and maybe even some off road terrain. Sales will start on Monday and by Wednesday I can start shipping out the first sets.

If you PM me your email I will send out the invoice for a set in the order I receive them via PayPal

Sales still on. I’m deffo down for a set

1 Like

PM me your email soon can send you an invoice.

Where do you find black 100mm wheels for the front

1 Like

The cheaper option is the eBay 100mm wheels I’ve had good luck with them. But the Abec 11 green wheels are the best.

Thanks, I have looked and only treaded and 90mm. Do you by chance have a link, if not, no biggie Ill keep looking

1 Like

Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now: http://r.ebay.com/GV9wC8

1 Like

The sun came out but it was still a little wet here is a quick video of the 100mm

1 Like

Faster https://youtu.be/wzbBnpHJy40

1 Like

i didn’t see anywhere that this changed.

I’ll clarify everything now and refund you the money.

The sale includes everything listed on the PayPal invoice.

My intention was to keep the price affordable despite having to add 16 stainless steel rods and many other components to the urethane wheel to make the design work from the first version which didn’t include all the additional hardware.

I can’t also include the wheels in the front at this point

Guys here is the rear $89 setup. PM me if you want a set.

The 97mm clones for the front are $28 bucks for 4 on eBay.

2 Likes

Guys I bought enough materials to build 5 sets of these. One person has bought a set and it’s shipping today. No one else wants this?

2 Likes

Are different colours avaible?

1 Like

No im making them in black only. Big and black so you don’t go back

2 Likes

Well, i could need an orange Set -.-"

As soon as it gets copied in China I’m sure they will get it to you for $5.

But they might copy it wrong and … well you know how it goes