EFX3 - Trampa holypro 35 | ESC FVT 120A | Tunigy SK3 6374 149kV | LiPo 16Ah 8S

ops :joy: I cant read

Small upgrade :slight_smile:

10 Likes

New shopping FVT 120A 12S “Sleeping Lion”:grin:

Tomorrow first tests

6 Likes

Not sure if this was discussed before but, why not use Vesc on MTB? Is it because of the higher heat/loading on the Vesc?

I know what you think, the older version of the firmware has very sharp brakes.

In October I discussed many hours on skype with engineer Favourite Electronics. I have ESC 120A 12S (for aircraft) and I wanted to use them in Mountainboard.

Engineer modified firmware according to my guidelines. I was a tester :slight_smile: , I checked various versions of the firmware received from the engineer Favourite Electronics.

Oct. 25 was created firmware-based Car80A120A_150728 (my favorite so I suggested his porting). Car80A120A_150728 an older firmware with ESC 120A 6S (for cars)).

Now I have excellent brakes and acceleration in my ESC 120A 12S (aircraft)

I spoke in December of Favourite Electronics and rumored new ESC for skateboard also improved brakes.

4 Likes

FVT supports 120A, VESC probably only 50A, For motors Mountainboard is not enough.

2 Likes

@BoardSportsRN I made a makeshift installation and I tested new ESC. The brakes work perfectly.

2 Likes

video please

Would you possibly be willing to upload your design for the motor mount so I or anyone else could 3d print something like this?

1 Like

From tomorrow I will sell kits

7 Likes

I do not have video, I did a quick test, In Poland, the temperature is below zero.

how much is the kit? I was really hoping to print it being on a budget and all

2 Likes

@LoneWolf607 Prices of individual elements in this topic

How did you reach 16A - 8S with the Zippy Flighmax? 4 x 8000mAh-4S 30C?

If you want to 8S 16Ah, use 4 pcs 8Ah 4S. What is your ESC?

I am waiting for a VESC, probably 10S. So you have two in series and two in parallel?

Yes. I use 8S because I have a charger SkyRC Ultimate Duo 1400W, which charges the batteries LiPo 2x8S

9 Likes

So can you go on snow with it easly ?

1 Like