Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Just got a message that today will be available to buy for everyone as anodizing is done :wink:

1 Like

Let me know when next batch is planned. Iā€™ll be interested in a single one.

I donā€™t think there will be more single ones made, because there was only several pre-orders compared to tenths of duals :unamused:

The cases with the fins from the first batch are available to buy right now. Only several are left.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins

There is a new batch coming with a bit changed design later on. It has wider spacing between fins (for those with big fingers :joy:) Also finless will be available too. People who pre-ordered single cases will also have coupons sent to them by tomorrow.

5 Likes

Just ordered one, hope to be sporting it on my deck in the near future. Keep doing the single ones if you can m8y, itā€™s nice to have options.

1 Like

Hardly see anyone using single who has the resources to do dual & if that is a factor then spending another $60 on a case isnā€™t really a go-er, thatā€™s probably the answer.

In saying that I definitely want to do a big-ass single so hope I can get one

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m actually wondering how everyone are planning to use these. If the fins are there to help dissipate heat then will this be mounted within an enclosure? wouldnā€™t the heat still be trapped in that? Is the heat spread across the enclosure negligible for me to not have to do what I planned? (below)

Iā€™m going towards the idea of cutting a hole in my enclosure for the fins to be exposed

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking Iā€™m gonna order one they are pretty cheap.

1 Like

Just ordered one! Canā€™t wait!!!

1 Like

:disappointed:

Asked yesterday, was told orders open to non-pre orders at end of the week, checked again tonight, only to see on the website already sold outā€¦

How long until the next batch will be available?

30min max :smiley: Waiting for some details then I will put them online :wink:

P.S. I sent emails with coupons with links which are still offline soon will be available as I am just waiting for details :wink:

If i had unlimited money Iā€™d buy 2 singles, I love modularity (not sure thatā€™s a word). But one slice of the top-end market would be the dual diagonal builders, not a lot out there but worth considering.

Wow, now thatā€™s what I call fast

1 Like

Here you go guys :wink: Go buy fast as the stock disappears quickly

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/dual-focbox-case-without-cooling-fins

2 Likes

@Kug3lis Maybe a dumb question. But did I buy V1 or V2? Doesnā€™t matter either way I guess. Theyā€™re all beautiful. :slight_smile:

V1

10char There is not much difference just the width of spacing changed thatā€™s all :wink:

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks.

1 Like

Thatā€™s me and @SilentException :wink: paid

Thank you :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been following this thread since the beginning. Great job @Kug3lis. Iā€™ve just placed my order for one of these beauties.

1 Like

Holy crap dude. You work fast! That money barely left my wallet and I already got shipping notification.

2 Likes