Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

are these grommets ‘oversized’ to keep a tight fit? my problem is that the aluminum will expand as it heats up.

the grommets are a fucking tight fit on these things lol.

also, in my experiences with his other case, the alu never got noticeably warm. no hotter than room temp

1 Like

Sounds perfect then. All this needs is a good ol’ duct tape gasket.

1 Like

If there were a fin only option I’d have one or two of those too, nice for full enclosure depending on price :shamrock:

Yes please, I would like a dual depending on shipping cost to Brisbane Australia?

If its less than the final cost I will order one for sure

It’s same 6€ shipping to Australia too, so don’t worry we have sent many packages to there :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome, I have pre ordered

1 Like

Glad, to hear :wink:

I just pre-ordered a single. I assume we get an email when they are ready to purchase?

Yes, I will create a coupon of 5€ and send everyone to their registered emails.

P.S. Don’t worry it will be single use :smiley: No cheating :smiley:

That’s a really good shipping rate - who do you use?

I’ll be sure to get an order in shortly for a dual too. Will you mill the ones with or without fins in your first run?

Thanks,

Dan

It’s my home country post office :smiley:

There is an option single (no fins), dual (with fins) and dual (without fins) then you preorder :wink:

Now majority orders with fins :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dual with fins for me too then! Just put in my pre-order :yum:

1 Like

Updated link :wink:

1 Like

Pre-ordered a dual box with fins for my Jet Spud.

Order #1031

1 Like

I think this is the last iteration, the bottom part will have a predrilled holes if you going to mount them to the board.

4 Likes

What alloy is that?

Aluminium :wink:

1 Like

:smiley: that was not the question… Should I paste a definition of word alloy? :wink:

1 Like

No :smiley: I just thought you are asking about the metal instead of alloy :smiley: I think it’s 6*** but don’t know as I guess it was machined from left overs