Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

I think maybe 6061, just curious why are you asking :smiley: As it will not be holding your motors and etc :smiley:

6061 is ok with its thermal conductivity. Not sure is that matter a lot but maybe when you have fins in heatsink it’s a bit better than other harder alloys.

Oh, thanks for the note :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I’d prefer an alloy that takes curb sliding like a champ and I’m sure whichever alloy that is will transfer heat plenty adequately.

No amount of being careful will completely eliminate the accidental concrete contact

Sorry, I just got message that it is “6082 T6”

1 Like

7 Likes

Thanks, I thought so :slight_smile: That’s why surface looks that nice :wink:

1 Like

that’s dandy

1 Like

Looking great :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

16 Likes

Just reminder that pre-order will end on friday and manufacture will begin then.

3 Likes

Do you have finalised dimensions for each design yet?

What will happen for the folks who see this after that and want one?

@E1Allen

@b264 There will be limited quantity made just to not make unessesary stock incase no one else will want more

I totally scrolled right past looking for the answer. :+1::+1: Thank you.

1 Like

Could you give me a top view with indicated distances for the mounting screws? Have to see how that would work with my board.

Still on the fence with the design. Obviously and for good reasons, the Rx will have to be relocated (using two…don’t like canbus and I am cautious with y-cable). In addition, I have a volt meter that will have to go elsewhere…

1 Like

2 Likes

8 Likes

So today at 12AM GMT I am closing pre-orders :wink:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/pre-order-focbox-cnc-machined-case

14 Likes