Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

There’s no way for reprogramming it via pc since it is esc with firmware flashed into the pcb unable to do further reconfiguration. it is not vesc. overheating is beacaue the esc not mounted well and he may sealed the air path on the enclosure.

1 Like

you know our kit very well, thanks for the information sharing.

2 Likes

Alright. Thanks, mate. :slight_smile:

China Spring New Year Festival holiday will begin 20days later and last for 20days from Feb. 5 to Feb25th. And during the period all logistics and shipping will stop working. So anyone want order something make sure order before Feb.1st.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr6XVNYwLWI Test with your kit!

1 Like

@diyeboard your 90 mm hub is rated at what A ? 50A ? Or higher.
I wan’t to keep the torque but not heat too much the motors. Can I use FOC without any issue with these ? Thanks !

For those looking to upgrade wheels on the 10s2p kit, the MBS 100mm wheels fits on there without removing the belt guard just need to modify the pulley a little.

2 Likes

I can confirm the esc and remote works fine also with two 6374 149kv and for me a 10S lipo rhino 4900mAh . I have carried out a test both on the dirt road and on the grass, not only flat but also with short slopes. Here is winter and my weight is 75 Kg.

2 Likes

6 Likes

how much modification did you do? should I order a new set if I still plan on using stock in future?

I have been looking for a motor like this one with hall sensor and around 150kv. All the ones I see on the market have a kv around 270kv which is too high for 10s-12s. What is the plan for your version?

APS might have a motor with similar specs

Yeah APS has it all, but looking for a direct from China version as shipping to me in Hong Kong would be silly.

Yeah I agree shipping is a bummer for pretty much anyone that isn’t from the US

Just took some of the plastic of the studs that goes into the wheels.

And yes indeed, they wont be secure on the old wheels anymore but still fits.

2 Likes

Could I please get 10% coupon code?

free shipping code?

Hi Everyone, sorry for not able to reply you, I feel terrible these days with headache, I caught a cold and slept all the time. I will reply your questions when I feel better.

Sorry to hear that ! I wish you a great recovery. Take care man.

thanks bro, i get better today and will follow up all missed converstations on our site and reply all emails and messages one by one, thanks for you guys support and patience, awefully sorry for the 3day delay due to my illness.