Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

i think so, nice scene of the background.

1 Like

Any appropriate ETA on when the 10s5p and the new ESC will be available?

1 Like

April 2018, we are beta test now.

I saw someone else say that this v1.1 esc was not working with 12s http://www.diyeboard.com/v11-dual-belt-motor-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-522.html Will the new v2.1 esc work with 12s? http://www.diyeboard.com/upgraded-v21-dual-belt-motor-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-599.html Also when ordering, it asks which version to get, 6s, 7s, or 10s on both of the esc’s. Do none of them work with 12s?

we already talked through this on our site live chat.

Haha, thanks. For those wondering, v1.1 currently supports 12s

1 Like

1 Like

This is some serious photoshop skills

6 Likes

Jason did you get any information from the tech regarding the Regeneration current? How many amps regeneration from the Esc makes when braking? What’s the max amp that goes back to the battery?

Sorry Simon i nearly forgot this and I will follow up this question with our technician and give you specs tomorrow, I am awefully sorry, too many things everyday.thanks for the double checking with me.

No worries :slight_smile: Thanks.

wath belt i need for the 6inch wheels?

we use 330belts now with gear ratio of 60:13. http://www.diyeboard.com/3305m-htd5-12mm-width-belt-with-60-teeth-for-6-at-wheels-p-595.html

@diyeboard is now refusing me service, since i was asking about how returns work.

Sorry Ben, you made us comfused and we can’t spend too much time replying every question unrelated with our product which we also don’t familiar with, and you are student, we really wish you focus on Study and save the money for more meaningful things, we refuse your buying request is for your goodness. and your questions really make tough deal for us, we can;t satisfy you per your requested ways. sorry, i thought our conversation at least spend us hours for several days. now we better stop here, i know it is rude to continue reply you but please understand we have limited time. wish you good study and happy.

2 Likes

@diyeboard emailed you serious offer

last I checked, asking questions does not warrant denial of service. If you felt I was asking too many, you could have asked me to stop asking questions, or redirected me to email you guys instead…

i will check and reply you later after lunch, sorry for the delay. thanks.

1 Like

sorry Ben, our fault, so please message me or email me so i can find time to reply you, thanks for support, live chat is not always available since i am human too, i have limited time and we got many email inquiry and online request everyday. to be honest, i serve you better than to others though we don;t want to sell you anything, just because you are student and you like eboard and you have passion. email me my friend.

3 Likes

You deliberately blocked my IP from the website and live chat. You are just misrepresenting your business. This is not how we do things over here in the USA. You do not deny service because i ask questions about returns, and because i am a student…