Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Any more 10s battery alternatives in progress? :slight_smile:

30Q cells pack will lauching next month.

8 Likes

You guys are awesome! :smiley:

2p, 3p 4p?

1 Like

This is some great news ! If u manage to make some good 30Q packs for cheap ( relatively for the cells of course ) it would be so cool

1 Like

This is the best news yet !! Everyone is waiting for 30q !! What configurations ? Any chance for 12s ?

@diyeboard I saw your new hub motors listed on your site now here:

http://www.diyeboard.com/replaceable-pu-hub-motor-8352mm-450w-for-diy-eboard-p-626.html

But there is nowhere to buy the replacement wheels. Do you have a link?

10s3p 30q.

3 Likes

we are working on it and willtest on them first then lauch it. we sell genuin 30q 10s3p with warranty covered.

1 Like

12s we won’t consider for now, our enclsoure can only hold 10s2p.10s3p.10s5p. so for now we firstly will issue 10s3p 30q packs for this enclosure fisrt. http://www.diyeboard.com/10s3p-lithiumion-battery-pack-esc-2-in-1-enclosure-p-628.html

we will make it online recently, we are waiting for the stock come in. if you order and want the pu covers can contact us for extra replacable pu covers.

This is a great news!! That enclosure means the battery pack will have the flat form factor, which I think is one of the most popular form factor for DIY. If it includes the BMS on the pack it’ll be mostly just plug and play. Please consider offering a fast charger as an option as well. so it can charge under 2 hrs.

we thanks to may pro builders’ advices on this flat design, and we definately will amke bms built-in the battery pack, we also will make 4a charger available, but 4a charger really hurt battery capacity and cycles.

1 Like

just wondering how many people are interested in this 30q 10s3p battery pack, if over 20sets, we will start bulk order production.

1 Like

Sounds awesome ! …so if not 12s than …can you guys make 6s so people can wire them properly to make them 12s ?? trust me lot’s of people will buy these packs …there are no cheap 12s packs on the market .

12s is the future project since our enclsoure is designed for 10s3p, so let’s focus on the 10s3p 30Q battery packs. just wondering why more people want 12s, do they know most of motors can’t bear 12s voltage continously

I’ll take one.

thanks, you are always the first one taking the chance,so you will get the best discount.

1 Like

I’m riding the Scorpio II for commute and when I come home for lunch I get worried about range. This will fix that. Overnight charge and forget it all day!

i see, i will send you 30Q battery pack asap next month.

1 Like

Its with enclosure right?

Tip, ask in the discord group as well Jason.

// Simon