Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

These would be ideal for attaching snow chains.

3 Likes

Thanks for pic… the inner diameter is too small so it won’t fit on trampa hubs :sweat: But I’m waiting until your hubs and pulleys are available, maybe I could use it for urban carver with 9,525mm axle (with different bearings).

Does anyone know if the 3D printed hubs from @Maxid would fit these wheels ?

we will keep updating. thank you bro.

1 Like

These look like they may fit my sixshooter hubs. Also, good chance they fit the Wobblies. Somebody should give this a try!

2 Likes

I’m thinking about it :grinning:

1 Like

thank you bros, just hold on severals days, we will update the details of the wheel kit and hub and pulley details, we just finish the first production, need to perfect the mold and improve the hub fit, and we will consider to issue a 8mm axle to fit most regular trucks.

It is not about 8mm axles but bearing to bearing distance.

1 Like

No idea if they fit - but seeing the printed hubs have held up well a new hub should be easy to design.

you are quite right, my poor languages can’t explain well.

@psychotiller I ordered a set to test with, let you know how it works out. I may need to shave the the inside of the tire for a decent fit.

1 Like

70a may be stretchy enough.

Ill give it a shot, not exactly sure what the ID of the tire is thats why I thought I might have to share it, but we will see. Could be awesome, could be crap :slight_smile:.

1 Like

thank you for your try.

1 Like

Do you have the Inside Diameter (ID) of the tires?

7cm

hrmmmm…thinking

OK, so the ID of the tire is 70mm, the OD of the wheel is 76mm (at least mine are). So I may need to do some shaving on one side or the other. @psychotiller, you have any suggestions on method?

Make a wooden jig that clamps the tire. Find a hole saw thats the proper ID. Center it up and cut that hole.

1 Like

That what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t being stupid :). I’ve never cut thane before.