Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Does anyone in Canada want to do a group buy-type thing? I want to get two hub motors, but $49USD for shipping is crazy expensive :frowning: Free worldwide shipping over $400USD though, so maybe if a couple other people chipped in…

Will there ever be a new hubmotor that can work with your current esc kit? possible more speed or swappable urethane?

It’s probably not worth the shipping to send back. Maybe check your tude when you’ve made a mistake. Catch more flies with honey than vinegar (who catches flies and why?!?).

1 Like

That’s what PMs are for…a forum’s purpose is to share information amongst group members.

2 Likes

3 Solutions are…(1) you return them and get some of your money back minus shipping…(2) you buy 2 of their speed controllers so you can use the remotes…(3) you take a lose on both remotes and you learn a lesson that you need to read the fine print or ask questions before you purchase :grin:

You really need to email the company or email them through Paypal if that is what you used or PM them here instead of using this post for a complaint.

1 Like

@Mikeomania12 pls contact the vendor directly in a PM or email not in a forum thread

I know what you are thinking! :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is a Maytech @longhaired man (the ones you sell). Is obvious that Jason’s company in China make them for Maytech. You are watching here the cradle of all spiders. Is like being inside Aladdin’s treasure cave. The coin pot at the end of the rainbow.

Don’t get nervous…we all know about it. :sunglasses: I’ve seen it all the time in Alibaba. Just this week went for an Alien 6374 and came up for $ 111 dollars, then went for the same size Maytech (advertised for $80 with quantities) came up for $89 according to Agnes (you know Agnes from Alibaba, right? off course you do, we all do) but the e-mail came for $112; then I went for the same type with Turnigy and came all the way for $136 dolores!

Well, things ended down in Alibaba in which you can get the generic 6374 motor (same as Alien, Turnigy or Maytech) at a cost of only $50 bucks, buying two for $100 as a “sample for your board”. So all what Jason post here really comes as a no surprise to most of us. China is the planet’s Toys 'R Us.

$50 bucks generic 6374 170 kv sensored motor, boys (Alien, Maytech, Turnigy just engrave their logo on these babies, thats all)… :point_down:

2017 Sealed 6374 170KV Sensored RC Outrunner Brushless DC Motor for Electric Skateboard

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2017-Sealed-6374-170KV-Sensored-RC_60672142113.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.70.d5c8520hOzPRc

I believe that 2 motors that look the same don’t obviously come from the same factory/manufacturers. Some manufacturers just try to copy good products and make them cheaper. So you end up with a product that look exactly the same but the parts are made with low quality material, the assembly is crappy and there’s no quality control behind.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe turnigy has their own factory.

y’all can have the shit leads that come on those $50 motors. I’m tired of replacing them.

To me it was worth it to get them 20 at a time for the customization.

2 Likes

I approve of this comment. Leads are garbage. To tackle a slightly larger issue, I think sellers do deserve SOME form of compensation for their effort. As a seller (let’s assume rebrand), you are essentially buying a large bulk of product from a faceless manufacturer, and wagering whether or not you can move the product. It’s very easy for people to look at the OEM price of a component and complain about how they’re being ripped off. Truth is, you’re buying into a product AND the company that stands behind it. If you don’t like that, then feel free to run the same risks on your own. It’s what separates a Chinese brand versus an American brand with the ‘same’ product. You’re paying for that accountability.

1 Like

send me your broken motor you bought from me and i’ll replace it. Send Shenzen your broken shit and watch China Post lose that shit and tell you they’re not responsible.

If they don’t think that’s worth a $30 markup they’re fools. Oh and the phase leads and stuff.

4 Likes

Any estimates on when these replacement covers would be available? This is probably the news I’m most excited for out of anything.

sorry everyone, i have been on business trips in recent days so delayed many posts response here, i will reply later when i return back to office next week. sorry.

Browsing in your site, wondering do you have a mechanical setup kit only for your street/AT? (trucks, mounts, wheels and pulleys) no electronics…

1 Like

We wish you all have a wonderful Thanks Giving! We are awefully sorry for the late reply and missed online converstaions due to my absent in the last week for business trips. Just returned to office yesterday, I will catch up and reply email and message inquiries asap. Will also update you know our progress in new items and replaceable new HUB motors and Swappable Battery kit. We will start selling soon on site and also start selling our 9’’ AT trucks on our site for mounting out 6’’ AT wheels. Any questions please email us at : [email protected] or live chat with us at www.diyeboard.com

2 Likes

yes, we have, like this kit below, we can take off the motors and controllers and sell you the left kits. http://www.diyeboard.com/6-wheels-allterrian-electric-skateboard-power-truck-diy-kit-p-619.html if you need you can message me for pricing or email me : [email protected]

if anyone want discount of thanksgiving day please message me for coupon code or email me : [email protected]

DIYEboard.com Thanksgiving Day Special discount of 15% off for the order amount more than 200usd. Coupon code: Thanksgiving 15%

3 Likes