Did trampa kill the hobbyking vesc?

Did trampa kill the hobbyking vesc ?

• yes trampa killed it
  • no hobbyking will change the name

0 voters

Trampa killed the VESC.

In 6 month’s nobody will ask for a product with that name :wink:

make sure you share your opinion on the poll.

Thanks for your prediction anyways

Wow interesting turn out so far, keep on voting guys !

50 50 come on guys let the voting beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@trampa @trampalovesshekels

don’t you sell vesc’s? A rose by any other name and a turd stinks in 50 different languages.

Nobody sells vesc except trampa.

We have our own hardware that has been developed in house specifically for high performance esk8.

It’s called the FOCBOX http://www.enertionboards.com/vesc-x-speed-controller.html

1 Like

lol - says vesc-x in the hyperlink. Changed layout and direct fets - still vesc firmware…

trampa is the only vesc seller

Yeah. Need to redirect that asap.

It’s a breach of VESC trademark

It should be stated here clearly Trampa is the only vendor to sell speed controllers name VESC. Everyone else makes a different name while referencing the design for the VESC.

good point

Not entirely true see here:

https://www.unikboards.com/en/categorie-produit/street/diy-parts/

Hobbyking didn’t want to mess around with an OS Project, so they currently do a rebrand. That’s the entire story. The also want to support Benjamin in future to keep things fair. We will see… No reason for speculations. It won’t be long until the product pops up again.

Frank

ah ok,

virtual hug

Ian and I had a very nice conversation. There is absolutely zero reason for stupid speculations.

I think the project is stronger and healthier than ever. Vesc-Tool is such a major improvement and public very soon.

Cheers, the walking dead.

this topic is walking a thin line… if it gets out of hand I will close it. there is no point arguing back and fourth about VESC its been done ad nauseum.

2 Likes

wow this got some many votes!

I am amazed!

the esk8 kommunity is full of good people!

lots of sharing!

!

I read the hobbyking thread today, people are still worried about the hobbyking vesc never coming back :((((.

Rip HK vesc :cry: