Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

4 Likes

You sir are a hero

3 Likes

Ok great thanks Marc,iv been trying for hours to try get these aligned but to no avail! Been driving me mad! I wanted to rule out one of the parts so you could just send what I need but it’s probably best to just send the complete’s so I don’t have any more problems,if your gona check it on your setup before you send it then all good…cheers.

Isn’t the problem the slots that screw into the clamp. They angle would need to change or the mount would need to be mirrored in order to match up on a dual rear setup. Just a thought

They are mirrored of one another, here is my setup on TB 218mm:

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/c/0/c0568d2bd537220aeb90beada5b201b61c752693.JPG

5 Likes

Go pour yourself a cold one and wait for the replacement to come in. In the meantime you can still try out the mount.

1 Like

Is it possible he received duplicates instead of mirrored mounts so if @WARMAN were to mount one backwards it would line up

Not possible b/c my motor arm is designed to be mounted on either side of the truck, rotating around the long axis, each is a mirror of the other.

2 Likes

Rub it in why don’t you lol thing of beauty that setup, that’s the picture that made me buy them. @Titoxd10001 believe me iv tryed everything,I’m not one to admit defeat easily! The 60% whiskeys come out now! Feet up,I’ll await the new ones,thanks Marc.

3 Likes

Just noticed that idler lock nuts are installed incorrectly. They should be on the other side. Lock nuts are sunken into the arm so only 1 tool is required to install and adjust.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/1/e/1e80c812f532ebeba2cb7b0ee4905f2528bf579b.JPG

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out,I won’t be using it till I get the new ones anyway though as I like to lock everything in with high strength loctite.

Hi, Just finished milling a new batch of motor mounts. I test installed them on my TB218. Installation was quick, easy and no modification to clamp. Everything is aligned, sending them out tomorrow, hopefully you’ll get them by Friday.

4 Likes

Thanks Marc looking forward to getting it all setup! I don’t suppose you have any old or unwanted caliber 2 clamps do you? I could use them in a build for a friend then and save him a bit of dolla with these that I won’t use.

Sorry no, I do have them for sale. To save your friend on shipping cost, I can include them with your replacement mounts.

Actually thinking about it I could donate one of my wide trucks,all good thanks

This are the ones meant to replace the misaligned ones ? What else does anyone needs for costumer support, eh?

Visually Misaligned as a pair but fully functional.

1 Like

I think It was the trucks fault

Hi, I’m also looking for a motor mount for Paris trucks. Did you get his custom made mounts? How is the impression of the product? Thanks

I didn’t! I didn’t know they were available to be honest :confused: lol

1 Like