Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

Snip-off the 4mm bullet connectors and solder them in place with 5.5mm.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m super noob but how do I actually make an order?

Thanks!

Shoot him a pm :smiley:

Now available with pulley/belt cover :point_down:

Machine from a solid piece of Acetal Delrin (POM), not 3d printed

Mounts can be retrofitted to fit cover IMG_2824

IMG_2823

11 Likes

Looks sweet! Very Over-engineered which is a good thing in my book.

5 Likes

This is why you buy from @marcmt88 or other members and not some cheap stuff from UnnamedHobbyCompanyA or UnnamedHobbyCompanyB

3 Likes

These are hottttt… what’s the price for a mount with the new acetal cover.

1 Like

Mount is $50, acetal delrin cover is $25

2 Likes

…plus the superb custom service attention from the manufacturer (second to none in the esk8 world) to satisfy their last wishing desires.

4 Likes

could you please check how much would shipping to Poland cost?

Does the caliber truck mount work with the Evolve motor mount?

Shipping cost to Poland is $24.

No, :point_down:

Caliber is a 2-piece system - C-clamp and motor arm IMG_2823

Evolve under the deck In_6

Evolve reverse mount Out_5

8 Likes

Top notch quality, highly reccommend the mounts, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

6 Likes

Can someone please tell me how I can buy this with dual idlers I am new to this I can’t see anything for sale on here or anyting can someone please help me

Can someone help a noob idiot out? I have 6354 motors mounted with 14T/36T pulleys. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my 280mm belts to fit. I see a picture with a larger motor on 15T/36T pulleys using a 280MM belt.

What am i doing wrong? Note *have the idler version but assuming 280mm is too short to use idlers and wont be using them but still can’t get them to fit. I’m sure I’m doing something stupid. Thanks much in advance.

check your PM

1 Like

Got this in mail yesterday Waited to open it today for my birthday :gift: :birthday: :balloon: muahaha

Thank you, fast shipping and glad to support the community here :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Dude happy birthday bro, got the mounts also for my April Bday, thats hilarious :yum: also wanted to thank @marcmt88 for the swift delivery. now I just got to see how it all goes together …

2 Likes