Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

Mounts with double (2) idler for 107 mm wheel size, 63x72 motors, horizontal ajustability, rear bumpers, connecting rods…

…c’mon, nothing much larger that other well known motor mounts out there…

:face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yeah, but what’s the extra bit for? Ya motor doesn’t seem to live on the edge right? image

1 Like

Yeap. Motors will be where they supposed (black circle). Extra bit is for rubber bumpers.

2 Likes

Ah well that makes sense!

1 Like

In a way …is a first around here. Think it as if I’m doing it for the science. Give me that… at least it will be fun testing it and there will be a lot of sparks if all hell breaks loose down the street, no? :rofl:

Imagine it: bumpers! :sunglasses: Not bad, eh?

2 Likes

Besides, I will not be alone. @b264 (Brian) is with me in this adventure. His mounts (also @marcmt88) got the same bumper capacity as mines.

The bumper I understand, but what about the huge space from the tail to the motor, are you planning to put your lunch box there?

4 Likes

Yep, Alberto, Marc, and self designed 2 motor mounts, this version above and my MMSC-63-50-A-x for riding under the deck

4 Likes

You don’t get it @Mikenopolis … because I havent explained. The mount is thick in that area (10 mm), there is no need for more unnecessary metal specially if there are bumper extensions. We took metal where it was not necessary. Metal integrity is assured.

…again, nothing we haven’t see around here before, no? Lunch time, eh Mike? :point_down:

3 Likes

…on top of all, take a closer look at the bumper capacity (@b264 style)… upper right mount …:point_down:

@b264

1 Like

@marcmt88, @b264, and I been working on these versions for months, taking in consideration the opinion of constructive users, and all sort of critics and naysayers as well. The result, thanks to @marcmt88 skillfulness, is another variation of his ample motor mount offering. Is enough to say that right now is hard to find in this forum (and outside as well) a dedicated custom mount manufacturer for diverse truck brand names than Marc Tran. :face_with_monocle: :wink:

I understand using thicker metal and bumper as protection, but in the picture, the “Groot” space seems like a huge void even with 107s. maybe it won’t look so off when you have a picture of it mounted with wheels and motor.

1 Like

Yeah, that may be the case. They look real huge in pictures. But in reality are not that big, although they look long. Another aspect is that aluminun is not heavy. A single mount like that doesn’t even weight half the grams of one of the little 63x72 monster motors I will attach to it…

3 Likes

Another variation to Evolve GT mount, up and behind the deck :point_down:

IMG_2443

5 Likes

Yes!!! Those are legit lol. What length belts do you run on those things?

1 Like

About 395 mm (but with 2 idlers belt transmission will be a breeze)

Those are sick! Wish there were regular trucks with the evolve style mount plate welded on

1 Like

Not sure I love the tensioners tbh

1 Like

Use of idlers is optional.

1 Like

Hello Marc, i had bought a mount from you a few months back and your mounts are holding up pretty good. i decided to change the ESC to a better VESC. Your mounts are amazing but i need a help here.

1. I have a 5055-280 Turningy motor with 4mm bullet connectors.
  2. Vesc from DIY electronics that has a 5.5 mm bullet connector .

Any way i can join a 4mm connector to a 5.5mm connector?? Any help is appretiated.

1 Like