Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

I assume these fit 6355 motors. If so I would like to buy 2 sets shipped to Canada. would you be willing to do free shipping to Canada =)?

Update - I now have mount that would fit Ronin cast without any modification to the truck. The process of engineering this mount was tedious due to the gradual dimensional changes along the hangar. It took me some time and many prototypes to finally result in this:

83mm wheels, dual 5045 motors :point_down:

~4mm space between motors :point_down:

15mm wide belt :point_down:

Note: clearance between the wheel pulley and the motor arm :point_down:

dual idlers - eliminate tooth skipping and belt tensioning :point_down:

sunken idlers lock nut for easy installation and belt adjustment :point_down:

universal motor mounts - fit any 50xx to 63xx motors :point_down:

motor arm adjustable +or- 15 degree :point_down:

7 Likes

Which are the motor plates for TB 218s reverse mount? What is the CTC distance, adjustable? Going to run 97mm 15/40 or 15/36 if that helps

CTC distance is ~95mm. Both motor arm and motors are adjustable. Mount is also reversible (inside under the deck or outside on the RKP). I have clamp specifically design to fit TB218 running 97mm wheels.

3 Likes

95mm ctc is just the max and can be less right. How much for one mount and how much for two? Ready to ship?

I can modify it to 90mm CTC if space is critical to you.

The motor mount is $50 per set including US shipping. Set includes 1 clamp, 1 universal motor arm, dual idlers (4 bearings) and all stainless hardware. Shipping is expected on Monday. Marc

6 Likes

These look great and will definitlye pick a set up. I know you’re working on Evolve hangars: Are you fitting these to the existing Evolve “rear” trucks,ie no clamp needed since the rears have an existing built in, or you are developing a clamp to fit on the Evolve “front” trucks, therefore I would need to get 2 identical front trucks? Would these work and/or would be able to modify for their AT wheel setup?

I am currently working on the Evolve GT rear truck where no clamp is needed. Front truck clamp would come after that. Marc

2 Likes

Sent funds for a TBs 218 reverse mounted motor mount. I’ll take the first one you mentioned

1 Like

AT wheel probably would require a longer motor arm. That can easily be modified.

Payment received, thank you. I’ll update you with a tracking # by Monday.

1 Like

So awesome! Really awesome work, great job. Keep it up!

1 Like

Marc,

I need another mount kit… same last order. Caliber 2/TB 218 compatible adapter. Please invoice me.

Are there two different lengths for this mount?

Motor arm length depends on the wheel size of your setup.

I would like one of your mounts please. my current parts lists consists of: drop through deck paris trucks 72mm wheels turnigy sk3 aerodrive 6354-260kv motor I live in Colorado, lemme know if there are anymore details you need to make on i can provide pics and measurements at request. the mounting is putting a hold on project and could really use a definite solution to this. Thank you in advance.:grinning:

I have what you are looking for. Clamp for Paris truck.

5 Likes

looks great and well made… where do we go from here? I can do pay pal or what ever, what do you charge for these? I’m looking to get a replacement soon so I can finish up.

What standard sizes do you have now in terms or Center to Center? Can we customize this length? Because my current CTC is 70mm, I like it compact. I don’t mind if the idler is behind the wheel I can make it work.

I can make the motor mount as short as you want providing you modify the idler to fit your setup.

1 Like