Custom 5065 Sensored Motors

Noted. 6355 motors are liked very much. Will take into account. I’ve got them coming don’t worry!

Hey @michaeld33 I am interested in 2 of the 6355, but was wondering if you could order them with keyways.

Sorry. I can’t have some with and some without. And the order for the 6355 is already in.

You should turn this thread into most demand spec for 6355, ie 8mm shaft, keyway, circlip, kv, black chrome, flex silicone wire, 4 mm bullets etc

Have you run any tests with these motors?

They’re the same as Ollin motors. Same manufacturer and everything. These ones have 4mm bullet connectors though. The 6355 will have 5.5mm bullets.

So thats a no? Did Ollin tell you they are the same or the factory?

They told me. I have done some basic tests with the motors. They do work :wink:

Hey Guys, So the 6355 motors cost about $20 more to produce :head_bandage: So for that reason. The price per motor will be $70. I am trying to minimize cost as much as possible on these motors. The 5065 motors will remain on sale @ $50 for now (meaning I make no profit). Will return to $60 in a couple days. 6355 Motors are SENSORLESS. Thanks, Michael

Alrighty friends. I have gotten much interest expressed in these 6355 motors. For that reason, I have put up a pre-order for those wanting motors. By participating in this pre-order you effectively hold your spot for the motor(s). I have put the entire stock up for potential pre-order, so when it’s out. It’s OUT. More can be ordered. Some motors have already been claimed, act fast! Every purchase is backed by our money back guarantee, as well as the assurance you will be getting constant updates including pictures, videos, and lots of information. Link to motors:

http://bittblock.com/shop/products/motorized-vehicles/bittblock-custom-200kv-6355-motors-preorder/

For those interested, manufacturing last time took 8 days, and about 3 days for shipping. So, that should me the motors will get here within two weeks. Not gonna be waiting too long :smiley:

Updates inbound: Pictures of the 6355 Motors:

This is for another order, but just to get an idea. Silicone wires, 5.5mm bullets.

Nice picture of an APS there :wink:

Haha I realized that . :open_mouth: This is the photo the manufacturer sent me.

The 6355 motors will come with a keyway.

Okay, 5065 motors are sold out.

So I’m assuming then that the 63mm with come with a 10mm shaft

yes it will.

For my international friends- there is a weird shipping calculator error causing it to give everyone free shipping, so unfortunately I had to turn off international shipping until I get it sorted out. If you are amongst that group, then just pm or email me and we can sort it out no problem!

Any updates on the 5065 motors? Will they ever come with the standard keyway?