Custom 5065 Sensored Motors

For those interested, manufacturing last time took 8 days, and about 3 days for shipping. So, that should me the motors will get here within two weeks. Not gonna be waiting too long :smiley:

Updates inbound: Pictures of the 6355 Motors:

This is for another order, but just to get an idea. Silicone wires, 5.5mm bullets.

Nice picture of an APS there :wink:

Haha I realized that . :open_mouth: This is the photo the manufacturer sent me.

The 6355 motors will come with a keyway.

Okay, 5065 motors are sold out.

So I’m assuming then that the 63mm with come with a 10mm shaft

yes it will.

For my international friends- there is a weird shipping calculator error causing it to give everyone free shipping, so unfortunately I had to turn off international shipping until I get it sorted out. If you are amongst that group, then just pm or email me and we can sort it out no problem!

Any updates on the 5065 motors? Will they ever come with the standard keyway?

Potentially. The 6355 will though.

Where do I connect my motor sensor wire to my vesc

See @Jinra’s post here:

I have a 5 wire one I have one of that connector at home is there and porticular colour code in connecting it do you have any pictures

You need the JST 2.0mm 6pin connector. This motors are the same motors you can get from banggood or aliexpress

Which of the wire I leave out,on the motor sensor there are only 5 wires

You leave out the temp wire

@briman05 thanks but I am very new don’t know with one is it this is my first attempt

What’s the Color arangment

It will say it on the pin out on the racerstar website what each wire is and then you just match it to the vesc plug. That is not the jst 2.0mm