Confirm battery specs

“basically”

To me it looks like he told you exactly what he was selling you, and you now have that product in your hand

That’s because it’s not if it wasn’t I wouldn’t be right here he just didn’t understand

I freaking Tipped the guy $25 just for answering some questions about diy and finding these carvons. I paid the goods and services fee as well. So Will don’t try to play victim here. You’re a sheister. Change your name to Will take industry ya chicken hawk

Yea I’m on your side here. @Jayallday he cannot control what UPS does with your package, he did exactly what he told you he would. He shipped your battery within two weeks and your rewound carbon v2 is in your hands.

Has nothing to do with UPS!

Read the thread before you chime in buddy. I don’t give a fuck who’s "side"you are on

Seems like it involved ups to me…

Also just sayin, mods are probably gonna shut this thread down so rant while you still can

1 Like

You don’t know the situation at all. As far as UPS is concerned, dude lied about the shipping date but Idgaf about that. This is an issue with his integrity.

Great shut it down.

God damn. I now see why @willpark16 doesn’t wanna deal with you anymore…

1 Like

That’s a foot note and an example of his questionable business ethics. Just an example of his penchant for dishonesty

I really tried man like you would be surprised how many hours I spent going over and double checking things to keep people happy, I love my customers and try to do them all a favor in one way or another, I can’t get carvon hubs anymore really and I was hooking him up but he didn’t care. So I’m done he can do what he wants with PayPal but yea this just isn’t how I like things to go

I could care less your opinion of me

@treenutter complaint thread, idc if it stays up but I think this is a rant so up to the mods

1 Like

Dude I had zero intention of bringing your name into this fucking thread. You outtted yourself. I merely asked how to ensure that you didn’t rip me off as you were dishonest and evasive at every point

I’ll Close the thread myself. You turned this into a “rant”

All, I’m closing the thread with @Jayallday’s approval and cooperation. Pls note the forum guideline on vendor interactions (and thanks for remembering that we have a policy like this).

2 Likes