Complete ESK8 - Made by Builders - Looking for US builders

No, making this open would kill it. Too much stuff to do if people who just want a couple of pieces can jump on. I still have to check if I can raise enough funds for a couple of boards as an investment, I have to talk to my dad who also knows a couple of potential customers, I put my spot on the map anyway as I could help with logistics since it’s not too bad of a position, I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s complete board or nothing, or it’s gonna waste time. Leave part group buys to other people

3 Likes

Also Agreeing to this one… It needs to be somewhat closed and tied together… no loose ends

1 Like

What about making a closed telegram group? It’s easier to get notifications and communicate fast instead of having to open the forum every time. Discord is good as well but I usually use it on PC, so not very often. We could organise some group calls there though

Discord is on the phone too - we could also do a whatsapp group

Im personally against whatsapp :smiley: better if there is an option to mix pc/phone together… and platform can be accessed from both :slight_smile:

Whatsapp can be accessed from laptop too hehe. But anyway discord is fine for now. We are doing a voice chat on discord in a few minutes so please join if you have any questions or have some input

I’m against whatsapp too, that’s why telegram is great. You don’t even have to register if I remember right :smiley:

1 Like

after thinking about your point, you are completely right. disregard my remarks.

1 Like

@SirDiff @michichopf could you both please join the discord chat?

Link doesn’t work from chrome to me, I’ll check from the app. Can’t talk anyway, I’m with my family still at lunch

2 Likes

Can you send me the invite? Last one doesn’t seem to work anymore :confused:

No problem. Maybe later

yes, gladly. Did I get and Inv already?

@okami I’m defenitely in - Located US for now and Germany starting June 8

I have 40 pcs. Battery Housing for 39.-€ and can shipping World wide for 12.50.-€

1 Like

@esk8 Nice offer! We will add it to the ‘list’ of available resources in Eu :wink:

1 Like

I have looking now by the Post i can sending World wide with Tracking for 50.-€ complete It was out 2,5mm ABS

2 Likes

Working on a remote with @Sander - if finished in time, it could be used. I am located in the UK. I can’t seem to enter the telegram group - invalid link it says.

Would this engine mount be considered? I can ask what the price for Caliber Trucks.

2 Likes