Complete ESK8 - Made by Builders - Looking for US builders

Quick update, since i see people are interested: We moved away from black-orange color schemes. The idea is to go for purple-black for the first batch as a limited edition, and for eventual next batches we should be able to get original kegels in other custom colors (maybe black or grey with white accents) The mount has been designed, 3d printed and tested, it fits perfectly caliber trucks. We are still deciding if we want an idler pulley. We bought a sample of the battery, which is being tested these days. Our tester for the prototype has been very busy with downhill events, so the promo video has been slightly delayed. The photos of the logo design on the board were just tests we shared to keep this project into this community, but we wonā€™t use those in the final product. Iā€™ll keep you updated as soon as I have news, just keep in mind this is working just like a group buy (but well planned), so waiting times are gonna be quite long. Donā€™t expect to receive the board in 2 weeks, all thought this might still be faster than some builds in the end (mine took 1 year to get completed) Stay tuned!

4 Likes

whatever happened to this? seems interesting

3 Likes

Still going. Just progressing slowly haha

can i join the discord/telegram, or whatever youā€™re using? iā€™d love to participate

3 Likes

I could help with antispark switches if the bms doesnā€™t have an internal one.

3 Likes

Thanks for help but its already sorted out :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Omaha, Nebraska USA, and would be down for building or distributingā€¦ would prefer to build though. Whats the status currently?

Iā€™d love to help build too, I am on the north eastern side of USA near Philly

Oh wow, I missed this, I would love to help outā€¦Iā€™m a builder and hopefully getting into distribution soon as wellā€¦

Right now, this project is freezed until Switzerland gets less snowy and we can get some prototype footage. Weā€™re also trying to finish a new proprietary remote so that we donā€™t have to rely on chinese low quality stuff. Weā€™ll update you when anything happens

2 Likes

oh rad, sounds interestingā€¦canā€™t wait to see what you dudes designedā€¦

Missed out as wellā€¦ Iā€™d be totally down to help ! Iā€™m in France

1 Like

What happened @lox897

honestly dont know

Everything was ready and planned out, parts/vendors/logistics, but no one had the funding to actually do the big orders.

1 Like

What @MrHappy said. Some people dropped out and there was a lack of interest and no motivation as well.

Aw thanks for the respons