Complete 10s 190kv longboard and parts unused to a few times use(sold!)

What width are the belts? Is the charger a b6ac or does it need a power supply? Does the mount come with clamp? PM me price for Psycho mount, belts and b6 charger.

Belts are 11 or 12mm

had to make it look sexier😂

1 Like

@willpark16 What board kinda is that? I want it. Can you link me if possible? Thanks dude!

Sure I’ll hit u with the link as soon as I’m home

1 Like

Thanks dude!

@Matt_54 there u go

Price drop now $650

if i can find enough buyers will part it out 10s3p samsung spotwelded li ion battery 40a fuse tb 12s esc with ubec benchweehl controller and receiver enertion spacecell pro removed from enclosure psycotiller enclosure 97mm flywheels caliber trucks

make me an offer need it gone

K I’ll mark u diwn

I would take the flywheels but only for a very low price, like if you really want to get rid of them…

Alright I’ll put u down for em

Hello I am very interest by the motor but I am so bad with using this forum. Is it possible to contact me at : [email protected] Ty dude

Motor Enclosure Remote And battery Wheels are on hold from different buyers Anyone need the esc?

1 Like

How much for the esc? i’d be interested in the remote and receiver too if that falls through

$100 more charachters someone bought it as a completebtho

1 Like

you wouldn’t happen to be selling your esc programming card, would you?

You just need to start a eboard shop your the man

pm me and I can get you one

hahaha ill be unveiling my custom esk8 shop in a few weeks or whenever I get the time

1 Like