Carvon V4 delivered.....somewhat

No idea how Discourse forums work

He was an active member a long time ago I think? then stepped out so now he needs to unlock features again. He doesn’t have a reply button. Only able to like a post

Blurry picture of what he sees. No blue reply button…can any moderators help out?

@Mikenopolis i’ve sent him numerous emails, he hasn’t responded to any of them. This is getting tiring.

well try the PM thing. He said he’s trying to be more proactive through PM. That’s all I can say, the rest is up to him

2 Likes

Its weird cause I was having the same issue in one of the other topics. (The DirectDrive from Torqueboards topic) I could see all the replies but I couldn’t reply myself within that specific topic, although I could outside of it.

E: I still cant reply in that topic lol.

E2: I think it has to do with my regular badge being removed…?

1 Like

I got my order of speed drive r today. I ordered them march 13. Luckily my wife accepted the package.

Will probably post pics tomorrow. I’m still in the hospital today recovering from a fall on mother’s day last sunday.

5 Likes

Yeah he contacted me the drive is on the way! And he offered to take my V3’s free of charge and upgrade them to V4. I guess that’s a nice gesture from Jerry.

1 Like

I wonder if I reach out if Jerry would upgrade my V3s…what is the upgrade over the V3s? Would it be worth the turnaround time?